Hmmm I'm on the fence with this one. Ended up as a pretty decent full back. Has he been signed for that role again. As a midfielder he never really impressed me.

But still it's another one in the bag 

Sorry but unless he improves on his disciplinary record the guy is a liability. Even if he doesn't get sent off much he will be a marked man with the officials and rack up games suspended whilst giving the club a bad reputation.

Liked him as a full back.. can out in a decent cross 

it’s the midfield who will make or break our season .. it was our weakest part last season 

forwards cannot score without the ball .. midfielders create the chances 

Horsfield was good due to Jamie Pattison 

• Like 2

I think he could play where Cam used to play depending on what formation we play, I didn't go to the game but was told by someone who was at Barrow that he looked useful playing as a attacking centre midfielder

• Like 1
1 minute ago, wornomad123 said:

Thing is you have to have a squad, which means versatility and players who can cover injuries, suspension etc. Jeff can be that sort of player - he's shown that, and if Wild can work with him on discipline he could be an important cog in the wheel

Agree. Wild needs strong dressing room penalties for uncontrolled discipline by players.

• Like 1

Very happy about that. Did a very good job slotting in as a wing back when Duckworth was out injured and was starting to get assists for fun, just needs to get his discipline sorted out and he'll be quality. Very underrated player

I agree his disciplinary record needs sorting out and he needs to weigh in with a few goals. But he was responsible for creating quite a few of our goals with his crosses and he did win our first two penalties of the season after being brought down. (Barrow and Harrogate away).

Yeah seen the interview again another nice piece and just gives us the fans abit more excitement about what's about to come through the door recruitment wise.

He's a very professional bloke and because of that I think he will want his squad all in place for the start of pre season so we could be about to have a busy couple of weeks signings wise 

Edited by Greggs
  • Like 1