• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chris Dunleafy.

Forest of Deano

Andy Thicketary. Kieron O' weedan

12 minutes ago, vinnyweknuts said:

imagine Jordan Williams seeing a whole thread devoted to him and finding out after the OP it pretty much descended into tree puns, he'll be stumped with the response 

I think is what we should dp with all our resident Stickpart Cunty fans posts. 

I think of it more as evergreen, rather than deciduous. These seedlings of humour being planted here will eventually grow into a full forest of Shaymen laughter, the likes of which mere saplings who are as thick as a plank, like Cheadle End, will never understand. This ability to branch out, to never bough to ridicule, to blossom when others wilt, will always see us survive when others wood fall. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ITMAN said:

I think of it more as evergreen, rather than deciduous. These seedlings of humour being planted here will eventually grow into a full forest of Shaymen laughter, the likes of which mere saplings who are as thick as a plank, like Cheadle End, will never understand. This ability to branch out, to never bough to ridicule, to blossom when others wilt, will always see us survive when others wood fall. 

Treemendous. 

• Like 1

I don't give a fig, but there must be some low hanging fruit out there, so PW can have the apple of his eye. The more the berrier I say. We will next have Chadders blowing raspberries at us thinking we have all gone conkers.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, FCHT15 said:

Michael Branch i think he might of played for us once upon a time...Think he wood of retired by now..Im sure he started off playing at a good level

Can anyone come up with 11 players with "tree" connections who have played for Halifax over the years?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Erik Everhard said:

Jamie Wood. Steve Bushel. Danny 

Did we have a reserve keeper Lee ASHworth im pretty sure we did..

I hope Cheadle end is getting all these notifications 

Edited by FCHT15
Want to add more
  • Like 1