Current Town Squad

With the mass exodus that seems to be occurring at the moment I've lost track of who is actually still with us. Sam Johnson? Matty Brown (albeit on the transfer list)? Does anyone have an up to date list? Is there anyone left?

Edited by riccardo259
  • Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was a young teenager back in the 60's.  At that time both football & rugby league were played on a Saturday afternoon.  The fixture planners worked well and it was rare that both clubs were at h

Before football stopped he was one of our best players for a good few weeks. Looked the part at right back

What about a 3 - 5 - 2  ? Maher  Clarke  Bradbury King  Wood  Green Summerfield Senior Hyde  Stenson

• Hoddie pinned this topic
1 hour ago, Lewis said:

Goalkeepers
Sam Johnson

Defenders
Jacob Hanson (transfer listed)
Matty Brown (transfer listed)
Jay Benn

Midfielders
Jack Earing

As it stands, we are still waiting for news on Maher, Clarke, Jeff King, Danny Williams and Allen.

Jeff King & Danny Williams are they good enough? Go for me. 

3 minutes ago, Bill Atkins said:

Are we planning to enter the NL. Five a side competition 

give notice on main pitch, hire the 5 a side pitch for matches , £20 for 2 hours per home match, beam the pictures exclusively via Shaymen Player @£20 per month, Covid secure, no doctors, no pesky fans, no steward costs, it's a winner Yours in sport Mr B

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, vinnyweknuts said:

give notice on main pitch, hire the 5 a side pitch for matches , £20 for 2 hours per home match, beam the pictures exclusively via Shaymen Player @£20 per month, Covid secure, no doctors, no pesky fans, no steward costs, it's a winner Yours in sport Mr B

great plan but you missed half time entertainment?

51 minutes ago, vinnyweknuts said:

2 groups of skool kids play against each other on the now redundant 11 a side pitch or Mixenden Majorettes on Zoom

I vote we get DJ Funky back for the half time entertainment

1 hour ago, ITMAN said:

I vote we get DJ Funky back for the half time entertainment

Been told two weeks ago my op was brought forward to September and now being told the consultant will ring me in October with the op in December or Jan, looking forward to season21/22 oh happy days but thanks for the vote of confidence.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, dj funky said:

Been told two weeks ago my op was brought forward to September and now being told the consultant will ring me in October with the op in December or Jan, looking forward to season21/22 oh happy days but thanks for the vote of confidence.

You might be playing next season DJ. 

On 8/6/2020 at 2:20 PM, Lewis said:

Goalkeepers
Sam Johnson

Defenders
Jacob Hanson (transfer listed)
Matty Brown (transfer listed)
Jay Benn

Midfielders
Jack Earing

As it stands, we are still waiting for news on Maher, Clarke, Jeff King, Danny Williams and Allen.

Jamie Allen is contracted I believe.

• Sad 1