• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Really enjoyed that game. End to end stuff and Harrogate richly deserved it. I can see where Mr Wild is coming from in terms of our fitness, just can’t see our team running for 90 minutes against

Time to have a talk with Chris Wilder.2/3 season long loans.

Harrogate played way above the level I expected and in the games I’ve seen in the past year we couldn’t have lived with them . good luck to them next year but more importantly I do hope that all

Well it's a hard one because the only reason anyone wants Notts to stay down is for the fan base and the away following but who knows If they will be able to travel next season certainly in the numbers they probably would 

19 minutes ago, Greggs said:

Well it's a hard one because the only reason anyone wants Notts to stay down is for the fan base and the away following but who knows If they will be able to travel next season certainly in the numbers they probably would 

This. All well and good people wanting Notts to stay down for that reason but crowds might be practically non existent next season. Would have been better to get rid of them since they have a big budget.

Just now, AJS said:

This. All well and good people wanting Notts to stay down for that reason but crowds might be practically non existent next season. Would have been better to get rid of them since they have a big budget.

I still dont get why you couldnt just enforce masks to be worn and man the facilities to ensure the taps are cleaned after every user. A massive undertaking yes. The season is still 3 months away though so the numbers might be well under control by then. Here's hoping anyway. 

4 minutes ago, AJS said:

As do Harrogate

2 minutes ago, Papa Lazarou said:

As do Harrogate

True. But surely not as big as Notts? They will throw serious money about next season id imagine with their parachute payments gone the season after. 

Well hopefully fans will be aloud back in next year so we can make the best of Notts Countys away support. 

Good also that we have removed Harrogate as a rather mediocre Christmas double header and hopefully have Stockport penciled in again. 

So want fans to be back 

• Like 1