Congratulations Jamie Vardy.....

46 minutes ago, shayalive said:

.... on clamimg the Premier League Golden Boot

What a career he's had. I can't understand why one of the big clubs didn't offer £40M for him a season or two back. 

Shame he missed out on the Champions League. 

Legend. 

1 hour ago, Erik Everhard said:

What a career he's had. I can't understand why one of the big clubs didn't offer £40M for him a season or two back. 

Shame he missed out on the Champions League. 

Legend. 

Arsenal wanted him 3 seasons back but I think he wanted to be the main man at Leicester as opposed to a bit part at a top 4 team. 

Deserves his golden boot been a consistent high teens low twenties goal scorer for a few seasons now. Although it looked at one point today Aubameyang was going to storm through and catch him.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Greggs said:

Arsenal wanted him 3 seasons back but I think he wanted to be the main man at Leicester as opposed to a bit part at a top 4 team. 

He's made the right choice in my opinion.

He is rightly going to go down as a Leicester City legend. He's won them a title and got himself several awards in the process. There will be people in 20/30/40 years time remembering Vardy and this period of Leicester City. 

Can you name a single Arsenal player that people will remember from this current crop (For good reasons) in say 5 years time? Its an absolute shambles of a team at the moment with no backbone or spine. 

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Flea said:

He is rightly going to go down as a Leicester City legend. He's won them a title and got himself several awards in the process. There will be people in 20/30/40 years time remembering Vardy and this period of Leicester City. 

Can you name a single Arsenal player that people will remember from this current crop (For good reasons) in say 5 years time? Its an absolute shambles of a team at the moment with no backbone or spine. 

Aubameyang, carrying that awful side, he needs to move on

10 hours ago, Flea said:

Mesut Ozil, for all the wrong reasons??

Mesut Ozil always makes me think money doesn’t buy you happiness on his 200k or whatever a week.....

He’s got the most miserable looking face when subbed and hardly acknowledges the fans when they clap him off.

17 minutes ago, Grayski said:

Mesut Ozil always makes me think money doesn’t buy you happiness on his 200k or whatever a week.....

He’s got the most miserable looking face when subbed and hardly acknowledges the fans when they clap him off.

For me he's a shining example of everything thats wrong with the modern game. Way way to much money and a water tight contract that basically says he has to be paid whether he plays or not. I think he was one of the very few players who refused to take a pay cut when the Covid Virus struck. It makes you think that the whole way that players contracts are structured needs to be investigated.

26 minutes ago, Grayski said:

I think he rarely gets clapped off thats why, its normally jeered off