Predictions Town v Borehamwood

I am so nervous. If we perform well we can win, Boreham Wood are nothing special, as are none of the other teams in the play offs. 4 months since a ball was kicked, who knows what will happen. I think it will be a very scrappy game, and probably not an entertaining one for the neutral fan to watch.

1 hour ago, rdj said:

Following the Q&As with Pete and Millie, I predict a revolutionary new approach to our throw ins !

The first manager at our level that discovers throwing the ball backwards and spreading It over to the other side of the pitch would make an absolute killing 

• Like 1

I'm Quite relaxed about it, if we had been offered 1 place above the relegation places before the season started most of us would have snapped their hands off. This is a free shot and a fresh start for us so who knows.

Just a feeling they may have a little too much up front for our defence to cope but it's akin to a cup match with the layoff chucked in. Who knows, head says 2-0 loss but heart says we sneak a hard fought 1-0 after fighting a valiant rear guard action, whatever give it some welly Town make us proud.

• Like 1

No point getting nervous, win and we only progress to what we would consider the “normal” playoffs anyway!

...someone remind me of that when we’re winning by 1 goal with 5 mins left :D:huh: