Predictions Town v Borehamwood

This is the one game of the play offs that worry me. Get through this one and I am quite confident we can see off Harrogate and then put our 100% Wembley record on the line and get a positive result. My only hope is we don't embarrass ourselves with the cameras being there. As long as we can hold our heads up high and say we gave it our best shot then if we do lose I can accept it. 

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, bazza45 said:

Close game, nothing to choose between the two sides.  Final score 1-0, but not sure who to  

Bazza get off the fence.

Believe and it will happen:D

• Like 1

They have two strikers who have scored 33 goals. Our top scorer has seven. We will defend to contain them in the unlikely hope we nick a goal on the break. That is our best case scenario 0-1. If we concede early it could be a drubbing. We’ve played some good football to get into the mix and we have also played some boringly poor games along the way. We need every player in top form tonight to have a chance.

• Like 1

Nobody has a clue how these POs will pan out it's not like end of season where a team is running into form, it  is the biggest lottery ever this season ourselves or Barnet need a 3 game winning sequence the others need a 2 game one everyone of us has achieved that this season, lets just hope it's us.

• Like 1

boreham 2 super shaymen 3....we will go 2 down until 2nd half then redshaw gets one back...then cam king with equaliser....then tss with 90th minute winner...all the cardboard cut outs do a pitch invasion...BOOM!

• Like 1