£575 for a season ticket

Well, I read in various papers and websites that the chairman was a crook and this pricing seems to bear that out. He is absolutely taking the p**s! How much of the pricing is going straight into his pocket. Quite a bit I would wager.

27 minutes ago, arryarry said:

Well, I read in various papers and websites that the chairman was a crook and this pricing seems to bear that out. He is absolutely taking the p**s! How much of the pricing is going straight into his pocket. Quite a bit I would wager.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Jmc said:

That’s the dearest ticket normal ones £380 but still pricey 

what does the more expensive one include!? At this level I'd expect it to include a shirt and a chicken in the basket evening with the chairman!

7 hours ago, vinnyweknuts said:

what does the more expensive one include!? At this level I'd expect it to include a shirt and a chicken in the basket evening with the chairman!

You get to sit in the yellow seats in the middle of the stand...wowser

£380 is I would think is the most expensive season ticket in the NL for 20-21. I cannot see what is included in the Presidents Club for £1200 as their website is down at present. Needless to say, I would be surprised to see many being sold and with an average attendance of 1417 this season, they must have a rich owner pumping some money in. Let's see what noises they make when the results don't go the right way. 

3 hours ago, ITMAN said:

£380 is I would think is the most expensive season ticket in the NL for 20-21. I cannot see what is included in the Presidents Club for £1200 as their website is down at present. 

Free bourbons and custard creams at HT

It seems the only difference between the £380 and £575 tickets is where in the old stand you get to sit. The yellow seats are smack bang in the middle, yet have two support posts going down at the front of the stand. 

Also, no concessions offered for those seats.