7 minutes ago, scampyharris said:

Signed in February from Billericay.

I had no idea he’d gone to Billericay. This must have been after Glenn Tamplin left for Romford. They must still have been chucking money about as if it was going out of fashion. 

Traditionally we choke in matches as important as this so hope the players go on the pitch & give it their all. If they do that bearing in mind the playoffs are a Brucie bonus no one will be overly critical.

Be really nice to prove the doubters & bookies wrong, c'mon you blues, 

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Roy Race said:

Traditionally we choke in matches as important as this so hope the players go on the pitch & give it their all. If they do that bearing in mind the playoffs are a Brucie bonus no one will be overly critical.

Roy, that's it exactly, no one expects us to win, so what have we got to lose - nothing, except pride.

3 hours ago, themanwhowasntthere said:

Boreham Wood announce squad for Friday:

https://www.borehamwoodfootballclub.co.uk/uncategorized/wood-finalise-20-man-play-off-squad/

When did they sign Phat Rhead?

This may very well come back to bite but... I think Brown and Clarke would be much more comfortable against a big physical presence like Rhead, than someone with a bit of pace

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Roy Race said:

Actually since re formation we have come out on top in a lot of important games. I'm surprised how well we actually tend to do when the pressure is really on. 

Just my opinion of course 

• Like 2

Just spotted as an EE customer I qualify for 3 months free BT Sport, just needed to register etc. up and working on tablet in 30mins, hoping to get it on smart TV with a little head scratching. That's me & a couple of beers sorted then then:D

1 hour ago, Jmc said:

Was going to buy BT sport package but just had a bet on sky bet so will watch on streaming live 

That’s smart so instead of paying £25 for BT could have lumped that on the Shaymen and watched for same cost with an additional Brucie Bonus of the winnings?

• Like 3