Excited yes nervous No 

really believe we can do this, but nit sure I will be able to watch it .. not good watching town on TV .. find that nerve wrecking as I would be watching on my own here in Oslo ... 

easier to watch with friends .. but still difficult on TV .. 

it’s just so much better live .. it’s what being a football supporter is about 

Will be very surreal knowing that no fans are there at all. Normally you know someone who is at the game who can fill you in on the details but every town fan will be watching on the box.

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Ash said:

Will be very surreal knowing that no fans are there at all. Normally you know someone who is at the game who can fill you in on the details but every town fan will be watching on the box.

I'll be watching it in a pub which will probably have music on so it won't feel much different, but if I was watching it at home and there were no fans there  cheering and shouting it would be like watching a friendly.

This is one aspect which will benefit Boramwood because they're used to not having any fans at their matches.

Edited by Erik Everhard
  • Like 1
Just now, Erik Everhard said:

I'll be watching it in a pub which will probably have music on so it won't feel much different, but if I was watching it st home and thers was no fans there  cheering and shouting it would be like watching a friendly.

This is one aspect which will benefit Boramwood because they're used to not having any fans at their matches.

Aint music banned so folk arent shouting or getting closer to speak with others?

• Thanks 1

Maybe that's a good thing , being surreal. Take Wigan for example, go into administration then zoom up the table, who would have had money on them thumping 8 past Hull? If crazy things are happening then they might just happen to us to.

• Like 1
Just now, shaykehands said:

Aint music banned so folk arent shouting or getting closer to speak with others?

It should be anyway....football is far more important than people singing.

• Like 2

I'm not nervous at all ..I had a dream last night we won 2-0..couldn't tell you who scored...all I can tell you is I got brought off with 15 mins to go at 0-0..which I wasnt happy about but luckily we won 2-0 in the end so I suppose that's all that matters..let's hope my dream comes true...I've cleaned my boots just in case...

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Sparrow said:

I'm not nervous at all ..I had a dream last night we won 2-0..couldn't tell you who scored...all I can tell you is I got brought off with 15 mins to go at 0-0..which I wasnt happy about but luckily we won 2-0 in the end so I suppose that's all that matters..let's hope my dream comes true...I've cleaned my boots just in case...

I don't want to be pessimistic but I've heard your dream results before.

20 minutes ago, themanwhowasntthere said:

Boreham Wood announce squad for Friday:

https://www.borehamwoodfootballclub.co.uk/uncategorized/wood-finalise-20-man-play-off-squad/

When did they sign Phat Rhead?

15 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

Is that Rhead that played for Lincoln? 

Licoln to Billericay to Boreham Feb.

• Thanks 1