Who do you want as MOM at Boreham Wood

I'm going for a double of either Big Sam or TSS.

I expect Toby to start as he has good stamina & for Jamie Allen to come on later when their big defenders are tiring.

Either way, if either Sam or Tobi pick up the MOM award, it will mean we have come away with the spoils.

:)

11 minutes ago, Macam blue said:

I'm going for a double of either Big Sam or TSS.

I expect Toby to start as he has good stamina & for Jamie Allen to come on later when their big defenders are tiring.

Either way, if either Sam or Tobi pick up the MOM award, it will mean we have come away with the spoils.

:)

I Agree with tss, if he’s MoM  it’ll mean we’ve a strong chance , at the same time a it will be a minor miracle, my second choice forMoM would be Jack Redshaw.,              I don’t want big Sam to touch the ball.

It would be nice if Sam were to have a quiet game, but I cant see it happening :( unfortunately from all the comments leading up to the build up , it would appear that we hope to absorb the early pressure & counter attack. Which for me is the wrong approach, Boreham Wood are a big strong team & we need to put them under the cosh from the off & not let them dominate the game.

The underdog in me says I would like TSS to come out of the game as a hero, but then maybe we can save the fairy tale ending for Wembley. We have to get past BHW so I think it will be one of the defenders or Sam who make the defining contributions. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Nick said:

King .. if he is mom .. town win it’s that Simple

I feel exactly the same way. For some reason I have Dover away in my mind where King effortlessly ran that game and scored so I'll settle for the same scoreline and Cam King running the show. 

Edited by Erik Everhard
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Spiltdown Man said:

I've only seen TSS play about 6 times and I'd say he never once looked like scoring in any of those games. Am I missing something? I just can't see a 4 goal MoM performance straight out of lockdown from him. Would love to be proved wrong.

I was just going to post that I'd love to see Tobi Sho Silva win the MoM award. If he does then it should mean he's scored and we've won. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Lammie said:

Brown. Keeps them out and heads our second in the 89th minute for 2-0.

If we are 1-0 up in the 89th minute I suspect the defenders might remain exactly where they are 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Roy Race said:

TSS to stay on his feet for 70mins & score the winner.

If that fails throw JBW on up front, big, fast feet with a wicked shot & would suprise Boring Wood.

Perhaps TSS will be more like Nijinski than Bambi on the Borehamwood playing surface.

Lets hope so !

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Roy Race said:

TSS to stay on his feet for 70mins & score the winner.

If that fails throw JBW on up front, big, fast feet with a wicked shot & would suprise Boring Wood.

Yes, that might be one tactic they have not thought about.:D

1 hour ago, ITMAN said:

Yes, that might be one tactic they have not thought about.:D

Its one I have since we have so few options up front, take some knocking off the ball, worth a try if we need another option up front in the last 15/20 minutes.