Potential New Signings

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tells me everything I need to know about how we are progressing recruitment wise. No need to panic, sit back, stay safe & let our Management Team do the business.

We nearly went bust 2 seasons ago after being sold to Cockney chancers,who milked the club dry. we’ve got a good chairman now,who’s streamlined the club & things are now looking promising.

What's got into you? Easy tiger.  I don't care what they do in training. It's on the pitch where it matters. I watch the games like everyone else. I just gave my opinion, I'm allowed to. 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, SHAY man 2 said:

No, cant be, why would he come up here 

He’s played up north before for York and even in Scotland for Dundee so he’s not scared of moving clearly. Woking are part time maybe he wants to go full time again? Who knows.

• 6 months later...
On 8/13/2020 at 6:15 PM, Steve Lanzarote said:

Montel Gibson - another we will not sign, gone to Grimsby.

I thought we might have gone back in for him to be honest. However he’s just signed for Alty on loan

1 hour ago, TJAshton said:

I thought we might have gone back in for him to be honest. However he’s just signed for Alty on loan

I suspect any signings we make for the rest of the season will either be non contract or loanees where the parent club pays the wages.

Alty will more than likely be paying his, and the other 2 loanees wages they’ve just signed. Good signing for them though. Fair play

59 minutes ago, AJS said:

I suspect any signings we make for the rest of the season will either be non contract or loanees where the parent club pays the wages.

Alty will more than likely be paying his, and the other 2 loanees wages they’ve just signed. Good signing for them though. Fair play

They need something as they have now lost 5 on the bounce.

25 minutes ago, bazza45 said:

With the size of some squads (in all leagues) there must be as many footballers not playing football as there are footballers who are playing football!!

Not at HTFC obviously, we have gone for the minimalist recuperation squad model.

• Haha 1