Nathan Holt, the guy who vlogs Ebbsfleet games, has just released an interview with Kosylo. He spoke very fondly of the club and his time here. 

A few town players made his all time XI

Johnson, K Roberts, Brown, Clarke, Collins, surprisingly Morgan and S Hogan (though he played with Scott elsewhere) 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, SHAY man 2 said:

I'd give him another chance, especially if we get promoted 

I've said several times that I'd have him back in a heartbeat. His temperament was questionable, but his passion was there to be seen. If Fylde are relegated lets get an offer in for him.

Genuinely thought that when he came to us that he would improve rapidly and move on to a bigger club

but that did not happen .. some great games but too many he failed to turn up 

his time has passed .. need to pick young lad with potential and hope they make it 

not older could have done well players .. 

1 hour ago, riccardo259 said:

I’d have back the Kossy in his first 2 seasons with us. In his final season he was #nowtspecial. Wouldn’t bother with that one.

The question is which one would you get now?

I’m sorry but I wouldn’t. We need better players than him now and he couldn’t get a start in a side that was relegated.

There is no doubting his ability. sadly I don't think he has worked with a manger that can channel his temperament into progression.

Is Peter Wild that man ?

If he was to return he would need to adhere to the new FCHT code of appearance which clearly states all man buns surgically removed.  Shaved heads erroneously giving the appearance of baldness only.  Unfortunately @francisfirth & @eddie have taken this instruction to the extreme.

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, shaykehands said:

If he was to return he would need to adhere to the new FCHT code of appearance which clearly states all man buns surgically removed.  Shaved heads erroneously giving the appearance of baldness only.  Unfortunately @francisfirth & @eddie have taken this instruction to the extreme.

And me @shaykehands tho mine is partly self induced with fourth lockdown total head shave tonight during Songs Of Praise.

Edited by chadders
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, shaykehands said:

I've had this choice  of hair design  for many years, and the likes of David Beckham followed 

I can't believe we are still talking about Kosylo and Rodney on here.

These guys care nothing about the club, or supporters, they have had their day at the shay. We can't deny that both made good contributions in the past, but the same reasons for them not sticking around would exist if they came back. You should never re-employ ex employees. 

Can we please move on and look forwards rather than constantly backwards? 

• Like 4
41 minutes ago, shaymen_x said:

These guys care nothing about the club, or supporters, they have had their day at the shay. We can't deny that both made good contributions in the past, but the same reasons for them not sticking around would exist if they came back. You should never re-employ ex employees. 

It will be a challenge to discuss players we haven't signed yet, although we could start a thread on who we feel would be realistic targets for next season. I know.......... 

41 minutes ago, shaymen_x said:

1 hour ago, shaymen_x said:

That same logic would have meant a Geoff Horsfield, Lee Gregory and Sam Johnson never returning to the club. 

• Like 2

Yes, sadly that's my rule.

I'm talking about established players, we know everything good and bad about these two. I'm sick of hearing about them. Neither are fit to lace super geoffs boots, I'd rather see a post about GH than these two mercenaries any day. 

It's all sour grapes. 

2 hours ago, PRS said:

Kosylo, Rodney, Morgan 

don’t get a crick in your neck looking backwards 

Two of these have dedicated popular threads on here, you wouldn't think we had a big game in a few days time.

This is my last post on this topic as I'm foolishly promoting the thread up the board. Over and out.