Sign in to follow this  
Papa Lazarou

Fundraising moving forward

I totally agree .. the players seeing the away end filled would be a great boast .. 

still like to see if we could arrange for some flags too 

nick 

If the Manager feels it would be a benefit to our Team, count me in.

Edited by Macam blue
spelling
  • Like 1

Can we guarantee that our cut outs will be put in the away end or are our clubs representatives going to take control of placing our cut outs in the right place?

1 minute ago, Shaymen2008 said:

Can we guarantee that our cut outs will be put in the away end or are our clubs representatives going to take control of placing our cut outs in the right place?

Yes, and onwards to Harrogate for the semi-final...

• Thanks 1

I notice that BHW have focused their efforts on getting their fans to buy cutouts for the East stand so I guess that’ll be the one predominantly shown by the TV cameras 

17 minutes ago, Luckybounce1 said:

I notice that BHW have focused their efforts on getting their fans to buy cutouts for the East stand so I guess that’ll be the one predominantly shown by the TV cameras 

The one to be shown the most will be is .. because our players will be celebrating our  goals with ‘us’ as we romp to victory 

Have I missed something because I cannot find out how to order one of these cut outs, how much they are etc. Can somebody put some information on here please. And then I will decide whether to get one or two

1 hour ago, Shaymen2008 said:

They will be in our allocated seating area 

13 minutes ago, arryarry said:

Have I missed something because I cannot find out how to order one of these cut outs, how much they are etc. Can somebody put some information on here please. And then I will decide whether to get one or two

£25 done through the FaceInTheCrowd app which can be accessed via fchtonline Twitter or the official club website

2 minutes ago, Wilder Bollox said:

£25 done through the FaceInTheCrowd app which can be accessed via fchtonline Twitter or the official club website

Thank you Robert. I knew you`d know

1 hour ago, Shaymen2008 said:

hope there dont put some of ares in home end...it might kickoff

3 hours ago, chadders said:

It's okay home and away cardboard cutouts will be corregated.,........ sorry segregated inside the ground.

Will there be any cardboard stewards to enforce the corrugation, sorry segregation?

3 hours ago, Papa Lazarou said:

They will be in our allocated seating area 

Normally away fans are seated in the West Stand at BHW, which I think is the biggest stand, so why we can only have 300 is a mystery.

Wonder what "Flea TV" will look like in cardboard? Hope his cut-out picture might have a camera.

7 hours ago, ITMAN said:

Will there be any cardboard stewards to enforce the corrugation, sorry segregation?

I'm knocking up a cardboard "Señor Fire" as we speak