Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
shaycrazy

VAT

Recommended Posts

What will today's announcement regarding the reduction VAT mean to our Club. If prices are kept the same it will mean a nice little much needed bonus for the Club. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, shaycrazy said:

What will today's announcement regarding the reduction VAT mean to our Club. If prices are kept the same it will mean a nice little much needed bonus for the Club. 

think it only covers "attractions" and therefor not all of our games count!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, shaymandownsouff said:

Don’t see how we fall in to food or accommodation beyond the bar and pre match meals?

Which are both out of our control.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, shaymandownsouff said:

Don’t see how we fall in to food or accommodation beyond the bar and pre match meals?

Offer a mint to everyone on entrance to games next season. You pay for a match ticket and mint.

Tell the tax man that £19.99 of the £20 covers the mint. 

Edited by Flea
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Flea said:

Offer a mint to everyone on entrance to games next season. You pay for a match ticket and mint.

Tell the tax man that £19.99 of the £20 covers the mint. 

You have misspelled mint, It should be pint!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Flea said:

Offer a mint to everyone on entrance to games next season. You pay for a match ticket and mint.

Tell the tax man that £19.99 of the £20 covers the mint. 

Creative accounting, I am all for that if it helps to get help from HMRC for Project Playoffs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...