Nick

Just amazing

16 hours ago, Papa Lazarou said:

As I said the majority of the £25 goes to the club

Still not really into the cardboard cut out thing donate £25 and £25 goes to the club buy a CB cutout with the majority going to the club could mean as little as £12.51.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

Still not really into the cardboard cut out thing donate £25 and £25 goes to the club buy a CB cutout with the majority going to the club could mean as little as £12.51.

The players should not need cardboard cut outs to motivate them. They can just look at the fund raising total to see that Shaymen are behind them if they need motivation in a Play Off game!

1 minute ago, rdj said:

The players should not need cardboard cut outs to motivate them. They can just look at the fund raising total to see that Shaymen are behind them if they need motivation in a Play Off game!

If they need motivating for a play off they should not be on the pitch.

Just now, Steve Lanzarote said:

If they need motivating for a play off they should not be on the pitch.

That was my point. If they are not up for this then they should not be on the pitch.

38 minutes ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

Me neither. I'd much rather buy another virtual ticket. It's better for the environment too. 

• Like 1

Write the total raised and pin it on the changing room wall should give them 50000+ reasons

• Like 2

1 hour ago, malifax said:

Write the total raised and pin it on the changing room wall should give them 50000+ reasons

I am sure some choice statements from Danny Hunter might help. No doubt there will be some over the next week or so.

3 hours ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

The cut outs are more for the manager and players benefit, he feels that it may have a positive effect on them. 

2 minutes ago, Papa Lazarou said:

The cut outs are more for the manager and players benefit, he feels that it may have a positive effect on them. 

If they need a cardboard cutout to motivate them they are in the wrong job.

I can see the novelty value of these cut outs but they should have no material effect whatsoever on the outcome. 

12 minutes ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

If they need a cardboard cutout to motivate them they are in the wrong job.

Obviously they don't, but surely anything that may give the players and extra percentage, even if its marginal then surely it's worth looking at. Marginal gains and all that, but you know best. 

20200709_125246.jpg

Edited by Papa Lazarou
  • Like 1

It will be interesting to see these cuts to see how representative they are of  the community of Halifax.

8 minutes ago, Papa Lazarou said:

Obviously they don't, but surely anything that may give the players and extra percentage, even if its marginal then surely it's worth looking at. Marginal gains and all that, but you know best. 

20200709_125246.jpg

Bully boy strikes again.

18 minutes ago, Hoddie said:

I can see the novelty value of these cut outs but they should have no material effect whatsoever on the outcome. 

The Nigel Farage cut out you got me for my stag do is already on his way down south. Put him on the train this morning.

90595071_10158141281540135_568134623192678400_o.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Papa Lazarou said:

20200709_125246.jpg

It should have been rolled out sooner. It doesn't give fans much time to buy one. 

2 hours ago, Bubba said:

The Nigel Farage cut out you got me for my stag do is already on his way down south. Put him on the train this morning.

90595071_10158141281540135_568134623192678400_o.jpg

Hope you got him a face mask, wouldn't want him getting a fine

• Like 2