Erik Everhard

Team vs Boramwood

12 minutes ago, themanwhowasntthere said:

I've no problem at all with JBW, but would like Ryan Sellers back.

He had a poor game against Ebbslfeet but so did most players. 

13 hours ago, Ash said:

As a lone striker which he was for most of the season, your main job is to have your back to goal and bring others into play. A very unselfish role to play.

A very difficult role to play Ash. I played this position for many years and it's very unforgiving, that's why I have a lot of sympathy for Toby. But he does need to get stronger and stop going to ground to easily.

• Like 3

He does if he could bully defenders a bit more he’d improve further but I feel that’s just not in his nature to bully people.

3 minutes ago, Ash said:

He does if he could bully defenders a bit more he’d improve further but I feel that’s just not in his nature to bully people.

I agree, he just seems to nice sometimes. But he's a big lad and needs to leave "nice" in the dressing room. He needs to spend time with Browny & Clarky learning all the dirty tricks of the trade, how to dish it out and take it, without crossing the line obviously. He has shown us he knows how to score, so come on Toby, League 2 awaits you mate?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, themanwhowasntthere said:

These are anagrams of the name of a club in the NL National play-offs. Name the club.

• Boa whoredom.
  • Homeward? Boo!
  • Whoa! Boredom.

Have you be getting  tips from  Chadders

• Like 1

I think subs will play a big part in these games due to a lack of match fitness across the squad.

Josh MacDonald to score the winner. You heard it here first.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, shaymenRup said:

I think subs will play a big part in these games due to a lack of match fitness across the squad.

Josh MacDonald to score the winner. You heard it here first.

A good impact sub to have. 

10 minutes ago, Hands Off The Shay said:

If Josh comes on it will mean we are losing by probably two goals!

He came on against Ebbsfleet. Also, he's a decent player to run the ball down to the corner flag in the last few minutes. 

Edited by Erik Everhard

10 hours ago, Erik Everhard said:

He came on against Ebbsfleet. Also, he's a decent player to run the ball down to the corner flag in the last few minutes. 

If given the ball in a position he has a chance of making the runs, half way line would be good.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Roy Race said:

If given the ball in a position he has a chance of making the runs, half way line would be good.

A good player to have on the bench when then opposition are tired. 

2 hours ago, Erik Everhard said:

A good player to have on the bench when then opposition are tired. 

Well, one thing we can all be sure of is that all of the players, both sides here, will run out of gas at some point due to lack of match fitness. The substitutions will become a critical factor.

Edited by ITMAN

1 hour ago, LeedsShaymen said:

I would like to see a place for Hanson, still think there’s a very good player in there. 

Probably on the subs bench. Wild has admitted he has been unlucky but I rate him as well. Unfortunately a wasted season for him. Played really well last season and our MOM on occasion.

1 hour ago, LeedsShaymen said:

I would like to see a place for Hanson, still think there’s a very good player in there. 

He’s the third best right back at the club

• Like 1