Sign in to follow this  
TommyH72

Totally Irrelevant

1 hour ago, Wilder Bollox said:

Football League

Yes we could get them in the League Cup if we go up. Otherwise the dreaded FA Cup.

Edited by ITMAN
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, ITMAN said:

Yes we could get them in the League Cup if we go up. Otherwise the dreaded FA Cup.

Read my lips :doh:

Football League (home and away) any time in the next 10 years 

6 minutes ago, Wilder Bollox said:

Read my lips :doh:

Football League (home and away) any time in the next 10 years 

That's a different situation. I was thinking near future not 10 years down the road. Yes, if we could get to a position where we were on equal terms with Leeds then that would be something I would hope to see in my lifetime.

7 hours ago, ashy1966 said:

What a vile human being you are. You cannot help yourself with your constant jibes at me & my son. 

You calling me a racist. Prove it!!!! 

Read your own posts and those of your lad, you don't seem to get it. The assertions you made were either completely thoughtless, which is possible, or your ideas are simply 20 years out of date. To try and create a link between an act of terrorism and the questionable actions of an EDL type was quite offensive. To suggest that a terrorist incident was buried in news perhaps says most about the news sources you choose. I'm still reading about the Reading deaths, it remains prominent in a range of news sources. Think for a moment what the world is actually like for some folk based on skin colour and where your head is on the question of racism.  I don't understand how you can't grasp that the events in America are a symbolic moment that brings to the fore how institutional racism is a crippling aspect of many lives. 

You don't know me by the way, vile no, principled yes.  Speak to somebody who knows me, I doubt you will find ditractors. Also reflect (seriously think about it) on the statements you  have made here and elsewhere. 

Bottom line, you can spout tripe all day long about football. However, when it comes to more significant aspects of life, perhaps think a moment before you type. 

Edited by francisfirth

2 hours ago, francisfirth said:

Read your own posts and those of your lad, you don't seem to get it. The assertions you made were either completely thoughtless, which is possible, or your ideas are simply 20 years out of date. To try and create a link between an act of terrorism and the questionable actions of an EDL type was quite offensive. To suggest that a terrorist incident was buried in news perhaps says most about the news sources you choose. I'm still reading about the Reading deaths, it remains prominent in a range of news sources. Think for a moment what the world is actually like for some folk based on skin colour and where your head is on the question of racism.  I don't understand how you can't grasp that the events in America are a symbolic moment that brings to the fore how institutional racism is a crippling aspect of many lives. 

You don't know me by the way, vile no, principled yes.  Speak to somebody who knows me, I doubt you will find ditractors. Also reflect (seriously think about it) on the statements you  have made here and elsewhere. 

Bottom line, you can spout tripe all day long about football. However, when it comes to more significant aspects of life, perhaps think a moment before you type. 

Don't want to know you. Sick to death of all your little digs against me & my family. 

If you dont like what I put. Block me!! 

On 7/2/2020 at 1:33 AM, ashy1966 said:

Don't want to know you. Sick to death of all your little digs against me & my family. 

If you dont like what I put. Block me!! 

To be fair, your comments do show a fair bit of racism and bigotry. So you either genuinely think that way, which to me is very sad, or you dont beleive what you are saying is racist or bigoted! Which is actually worse.

1 hour ago, chrisbo61 said:

To be fair, your comments do show a fair bit of racism and bigotry. So you either genuinely think that way, which to me is very sad, or you dont beleive what you are saying is racist or bigoted! Which is actually worse.

Just out of interest. You’ve called 4/5 people racists on here but no one has actually said anything racist. So can you give me some comments of people who have been racist. Thankyou 

49 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

Just out of interest. You’ve called 4/5 people racists on here but no one has actually said anything racist. So can you give me some comments of people who have been racist. Thankyou 

Tom mate, you just reinforced my post! Look, try really hard and think what might be considered racist or not, post it on here and I'll tell you if you are right or not! Ok?

1 minute ago, chrisbo61 said:

Tom mate, you just reinforced my post! Look, try really hard and think what might be considered racist or not, post it on here and I'll tell you if you are right or not! Ok?

Cos there's only one person on here who knows what's right and what's wrong!

14 minutes ago, bazza45 said:

Cos there's only one person on here who knows what's right and what's wrong!

Do you know how a conversation works?

One party can ask a question and the second party answers!

Simple really!

2 hours ago, chrisbo61 said:

Racist because you don't agree with it. 

2 minutes ago, ashy1966 said:

Racist because you don't agree with it. 

Racist because its racist! 

It's not hard!

1 hour ago, ashy1966 said:

Your arrogance is overwhelming 

I'm sorry, what makes you think I'm arrogant? You asked a question ,I answered it!

3 hours ago, chrisbo61 said:

No no! You never answer anybody when they ask for the truth. You waffle on about other ****! 

You can’t call 4/5 people racists Just because you don’t agree with them! Let alone how many people you have called names who disagree with you. 

You can never be wrong and are always right. 

29 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

No no! You never answer anybody when they ask for the truth. You waffle on about other ****! 

Haha what? You don't accept what anyone says is the truth unless you agree with it? For what it's worth, you do seem to be blind to the fact that your attitude does betray you as racist. That may not be fair but it's how your views sometimes come across.

• Like 1

On 7/1/2020 at 6:50 PM, ITMAN said:

That's a different situation. I was thinking near future not 10 years down the road. Yes, if we could get to a position where we were on equal terms with Leeds then that would be something I would hope to see in my lifetime.

I'd like to see the odds on that, but suppose it happened to Man City

47 minutes ago, vinnyweknuts said:

I'd like to see the odds on that, but suppose it happened to Man City

Believe and it will happen:D

Edited by ITMAN
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, TJAshton said:

You referred to the Libyan born scumbag that murdered 3 gay men in Reading the other week as black. After I explained tjat he quite clearly isn't black you still tried to argue he is. It came accross likeyou class anyone from Africa or Asia/Middle East as black. 

They are not and he isn't. 

By reffering to this man as black you are guilty of making a lazy racist comment. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, chrisbo61 said:

Do you know how a conversation works?

One party can ask a question and the second party answers!

Simple really!

In a conversation between grown ups not everyone will agree on all points made.  That's what happens on a forum, whatever the subject.  We disagree sometimes but we respect the fact that others have a point of view to which they are entitled.

That doesn't make them sheep, turkeys or clowns or more recently racists

Edited by bazza45

9 minutes ago, bazza45 said:

In a conversation between grown ups not everyone will agree on all points made.  That's what happens on a forum, whatever the subject.  We disagree sometimes but we respect the fact that others have a point of view to which they are entitled.

That doesn't make them sheep, turkeys or clowns or more recently racists

It does if they display evidence of being so!

3 hours ago, Hoddie said:

Haha what? You don't accept what anyone says is the truth unless you agree with it? For what it's worth, you do seem to be blind to the fact that your attitude does betray you as racist. That may not be fair but it's how your views sometimes come across.

I really do. If someone also proves me right I accept that and move on. Unlike chrisbo who just can’t accept the truth or be proven right. 

Yes you’re right that’s not fair at all!

2 hours ago, Erik Everhard said:

You referred to the Libyan born scumbag that murdered 3 gay men in Reading the other week as black. After I explained tjat he quite clearly isn't black you still tried to argue he is. It came accross likeyou class anyone from Africa or Asia/Middle East as black. 

They are not and he isn't. 

By reffering to this man as black you are guilty of making a lazy racist comment. 

I came across wrong and will apologise for that

Edited by TJAshton
  • Like 2