I know this is totally Irrelevant but am I the only one who wants Brentford to win the Championship? They've just beaten Reading 3 - 0 and moved to within 2 points of West Brom. I think they can still mathematically do it, and it would be a real kick in the b-----s to Leeds & WBA if they managed to overhaul them. I'd love to see Brentford in the Premier League. I remember when we used to play them.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Going from memory I think Brentford was our first home game after we were promoted back to the league. It was our third game and third win and we were team of the week. Our fortunes have definitely di

Most of my mates are Leeds fans and they’ve been through some crap over the last 16 years, the premier league will be better with a club the size of Leeds in it...,, All my Leeds supporting mates

14 minutes ago, TommyH72 said:

I know this is totally Irrelevant but am I the only one who wants Brentford to win the Championship? They've just beaten Reading 3 - 0 and moved to within 2 points of West Brom. I think they can still mathematically do it, and it would be a real kick in the b-----s to Leeds & WBA if they managed to overhaul them. I'd love to see Brentford in the Premier League. I remember when we used to play them.

I disagree. I was never a fan of Ron Noades when he was in charge there and although I have no hard feelings towards the club and certainly no hatred, I want Leeds to go up. 

I think it's Leeds and West Brom this time and I certainly hope it's Leeds turn. 

6 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

I disagree. I was never a fan of Ron Noades when he was in charge there and although I have no hard feelings towards the club and certainly no hatred, I want Leeds to go up. 

I think it's Leeds and West Brom this time and I certainly hope it's Leeds turn. 

I'd still like Leeds to go up, but I just think everyones taking it as a foregone conclusion, and it would be great to see them just blitz it with Leeds 2nd & WBA 3rd. I'm a dreamer. Plus they've been so close a few times lately.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, TommyH72 said:

I'd still like Leeds to go up, but I just think everyones taking it as a foregone conclusion, and it would be great to see them just blitz it with Leeds 2nd & WBA 3rd. I'm a dreamer. Plus they've been so close a few times lately.

Have they got to play Wigan still this season? That’s three points they’ll lose.

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, TommyH72 said:

Going from memory I think Brentford was our first home game after we were promoted back to the league. It was our third game and third win and we were team of the week. Our fortunes have definitely differed over the years.

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, Lammie said:

Going from memory I think Brentford was our first home game after we were promoted back to the league. It was our third game and third win and we were team of the week. Our fortunes have definitely differed over the years.

We beat them one nil and we had a crowd of over 3800. If I remmeber rightly.

Actually want Leeds you go up and would love Brentford to do it as well 

think parachute payment clubs have too much of an advantage 

always happy to see clubs doing it the hard way 

Brentford’s new ground looks like it will be a lovely ground .. 

go in Brentford get up there .. 

Most of my mates are Leeds fans and they’ve been through some crap over the last 16 years, the premier league will be better with a club the size of Leeds in it...,,

All my Leeds supporting mates are also cheering for The Mighty Shaymen to get promoted so good luck to them

Edited by LeedsShaymen
  • Like 3

Dont think Leeds will care at all if they finish 1st or 2nd to be honest. 2 dropped points tonight though for Leeds. 

If they had Ollie Warkins playing for them they'd of been promoted ages ago. 

29 minutes ago, LeedsShaymen said:

Most of my mates are Leeds fans and they’ve been through some crap over the last 16 years, the premier league will be better with a club the size of Leeds in it...,,

All my Leeds supporting mates are also cheering for The Mighty Shaymen to get promoted so good luck to them

The city centre will be heaving when they finally clinch promotion. 

Good luck to them, they deserve it. 

47 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

The city centre will be heaving when they finally clinch promotion. 

Good luck to them, they deserve it. 

Drove past on Saturday afternoon and whilst there was a police presence, there were no fans knocking around the ground at all. I reckon there will be a party though If they do it. 

No problems with local teams, it's those hangers on from Halifax who I want to see suffer and not win. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
29 minutes ago, Icke's Lizard said:

Drove past on Saturday afternoon and whilst there was a police presence, there were no fans knocking around the ground at all. I reckon there will be a party though If they do it. 

No problems with local teams, it's those hangers on from Halifax who I want to see suffer and not win. 

I live just up the hill from the ground so in normal times I can hear the fans singing if I have my window open. 

I think there'll be parties outside the ground, in the city centre and all over Leeds if and when they do it. 

We need a Premier League club in West Yorkshire and that'll make two Yorkshire clubs in the mix for next season. 

I might start taking more notice of the Premier League next season. 

Edited by Erik Everhard
1 hour ago, Greggs said:

Dont think Leeds will care at all if they finish 1st or 2nd to be honest. 2 dropped points tonight though for Leeds. 

If they had Ollie Warkins playing for them they'd of been promoted ages ago. 

You should tell their manager, you remain the worlds greatest football genius. Remind me what you do for a living again... 

I agree, that it is important for the region to have a PL club. This will bring many financial advantages to the whole football community in WY if they do manage to get up to the PL.

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, francisfirth said:

You should tell their manager, you remain the worlds greatest football genius. Remind me what you do for a living again... 

Ooooooh aren't you special. Prick

54 minutes ago, francisfirth said:

Know more about football than you ever will.  

You just as usual choose to stick your head in the sand. About anything that's not all rosy and bright.

Block me If you hate me so much or better still go play with traffic

Edited by Greggs
6 minutes ago, Greggs said:

Thankyou 

Well it only takes a simpleton to work out Leeds would have won the league by now if they had a decent striker. 

Francisfirth clearly can’t see that. 

2 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

Well it only takes a simpleton to work out Leeds would have won the league by now if they had a decent striker. 

Francisfirth clearly can’t see that. 

Well theres a few on here that cant see a shite striker when it's right in front of them and blindingly obvious. Why would they be able to see it when it's another team. 

Some people cant help being simple though

3 hours ago, Wilder Bollox said:

Leeds anywhere near getting promoted shows how big the gulf is between Premier and Championship

Is that why Sheffield United have done so well this season? Leeds would have been promoted ages ago if they had a decent striker. 

Edited by ashy1966

good strikers .. can you get them on eBay 

just about every club needs a good striker .. so easy to say .. so hard and so expensive  to find.. 

barrow seem have a great one this season scoring goals for fun .. now which club did he come from .. 

Nobody on here rated him either... 

• Like 1