Well Done Town Supporters

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

30/6 £32100.00 Well done everybody   

Can confirm that £1600 made from the football card has been handed over today.

Saturday 4 July announced raised £37000.00  Really good effort and still can reach £40000 only 15 legends to purchase and nearly there. see supporters club have raised over £12000.00 in past

1 hour ago, Flea said:

This is my thinking. If you go to games each week then £20/£25 a week going into a pot to me is no difference - in fact its less than Id spend normally.

So should we set up a Project Playoff/Pre-Season Fund along the lines of a 100/500 club and agree to put say £25 a week in? A bit easier than paying into numerous pots.

Edited by ITMAN
2 hours ago, Sparrow said:

great effort from everyone let's pretend we are starting from zero and try do another £30000+...I'm certainly going to donate again...just need to sell the kids toys and x boxes and mabey our lass 

does your lass come with a guarantee

46 minutes ago, ITMAN said:

So should we set up a Project Playoff/Pre-Season Fund along the lines of a 100/500 club and agree to put say £25 a week in? A bit easier than paying into numerous pots.

Would be ambitious but am paying a sum monthly through Supporters club and am sure Roger would be happy to have other subscribers 

27 minutes ago, Hxmitch said:

Would be ambitious but am paying a sum monthly through Supporters club and am sure Roger would be happy to have other subscribers 

Ok, I will set it up as part of my Supporters Club arrangement for now. I still think we could take the idea and look to progress it more formally for the new season.

6 minutes ago, ITMAN said:

Ok, I will set it up as part of my Supporters Club arrangement for now. I still think we could take the idea and look to progress it more formally for the new season.

Will join if viable scheme organised

I do a monthly supporters club subscription.. that way it avoids VAT and other taxes 

think the supporters club should promote it more 

have also thought that if the club should support the idea of a monthly “200/500 club scheme ..who elect a supporters board member 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, steve lumb said:

How come you weren't one of the legends along with Bish and Ratboy? ;)

We would have been, but, we were missed as one of the answers on the other thread as the players who made up the Holy Trinity!

has all of the action around Project Playoffs had any affect on the uptake for Season Tickets? With all of this positivity about one would hope that more fans had committed rather than sit on the fence?

£42950 outstanding 

Nows the time to grab the initiative and set up a base to get the good will of the supporters and set up regular monthly Standing Orders to build the base for the Future.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1