Sign in to follow this  
Hxmitch

Well Done Town Supporters

Hit £20000.00 in 7 days. 
Didn’t think in view of earlier fund raising via Supporters Club we would achieve the target so quickly. 
onwards and upwards be good to hit £30000 then £40000 THEN £50000.00

• Like 2

We cant stop and rest thinking we have enough.

Lets try double the clubs original target. 

Superb, still a donation from AFC Halifax to come and hopefully some more virtual tickets if we can beat Boreham Wood

• Like 2

What is the overall total we can pull together then, if we include the Go Fund Me stuff and the previous Match Card and Supporters Club raffle etc?

we have to be looking at £50000.. other teams supports can do it so we should be able to...after all we are the best supporters in the world so...

Everybody get yer thinking caps on as to how we can extract even more dosh from the supporters, better still if we can get some form people who do not regularly follow the shaymen but have a soft spot. Know any ex-Halifax people out there who now live further afield? I think there is a chap who lives across the road from my eldest lad in Oulton, plus I have a sister living in Scarborough, she likes football, and she has a son who is a bobby in Scarborough, so I will try to get them to at least have a go on the Matchcard. 

1 minute ago, Hxmitch said:

Now upto £26000 

We really are getting behind the team. BRILLIANT 

Does this amount include supporters club funding?

1 minute ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

Does this amount include supporters club funding?

Be interesting to know how amount made up.

• Like 1

It gets better £28500.00 as of last night Sunday 28th plus £1600 from football card= Plus £30000 now let’s go £40000.00

WELL DONE EVERYONE THATS CONTRIBUTED

PLUS PLENTY OF TIME FOR THOSE CONSIDERING 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Hxmitch said:

It gets better £28500.00 as of last night Sunday 28th plus £1600 from football card= Plus £30000 now let’s go £40000.00

WELL DONE EVERYONE THATS CONTRIBUTED

PLUS PLENTY OF TIME FOR THOSE CONSIDERING 

It's a fantastic effort by everyone involved in the ideas and organisation and obviously the fans that have put their hard earned in the pot. 

A few thoughts have gone through my mind. The first is this must be great motivation for the players. Pete Wild can go onto tje training ground and say there you go lads, that's how much the fans are backing us. That's how much they want us succeed. 

Another thought is IF/WHEN (we all know it'll be the latter COME ON SHAYMEN) we beat Boramwood just think how much more the fans could raise. We've gone past 30 grand and it really wouldn't surprise me if we double that by this time next week. 

I honestly think if the different fundraisers keep up the intensity we'll be looking at over £100k. Pay for the play offs and give Pete Wild a bit of extra cash to spend next season back in the Football League. 

• Like 1

great effort from everyone let's pretend we are starting from zero and try do another £30000+...I'm certainly going to donate again...just need to sell the kids toys and x boxes and mabey our lass 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sparrow said:

great effort from everyone let's pretend we are starting from zero and try do another £30000+...I'm certainly going to donate again...just need to sell the kids toys and x boxes and mabey our lass 

At least you have a value on her Sparrow she'd give you away.:D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Sparrow said:

I’m thinking along the lines of what I Would be spending if I had been going to games. I will be donating again soon. Hopefully the club keeps It going for a while.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, shaymen down under said:

I’m thinking along the lines of what I Would be spending if I had been going to games. I will be donating again soon. Hopefully the club keeps It going for a while.

I think a few look at it that way, with 3 weeks or so to the BW game the money will eventually get to a trickle, if we get through that game you can ramp up (seems to be a phrase used more than ever nowadays!) the efforts again imo. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, shaymen down under said:

I think that's exactly how most people see it too. Stick £20 in the pot either every week or every fortnight, just like a matchday. 

5 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

I think that's exactly how most people see it too. Stick £20 in the pot either every week or every fortnight, just like a matchday. 

and 100 pound beer money?

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

For some fans, definitely. Especially away from home. 

I spent alot more than that the last away game I went to....but it was torquay :D

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, shaymen down under said:

This is my thinking. If you go to games each week then £20/£25 a week going into a pot to me is no difference - in fact its less than Id spend normally.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Flea said:

This is my thinking. If you go to games each week then £20/£25 a week going into a pot to me is no difference - in fact its less than Id spend normally.

If you can times that by anywhere between 1000 and 1500 every week or perhaps as time goes on every 2 weeks then we could be looking at £100k.

If Chester and Darlo can do it why can't we?