Papa Lazarou

The Big Football Card - Project Playoffs

Yes, what a great response to the card. Should we go with the 80 ex players for the next one? Maybe start that next week. We have at least 3 weeks till the playoff game. so if we could manage that then it would be nearly another £5k in the pot. 

• Thanks 1

Paid tonight Papa been at work all day and not too computer savvy either ! I think I’ve managed to send you a DM ! Cheers and keep up the good work to all who are raising money for the club.

5 hours ago, ITMAN said:

Yes, what a great response to the card. Should we go with the 80 ex players for the next one? Maybe start that next week. We have at least 3 weeks till the playoff game. so if we could manage that then it would be nearly another £5k in the pot. 

Without doubt yes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Papa Lazarou said:

We have payments from Cockcroft, GN and HVC. Could you confirm by DM if any of these are from this forum please? 

I’m Cockroft ..Stoke City...never forgive Terry Conroy !!!

• Like 2

Pay palled it .. this morning 

nick .. derby.. picked due to a great league cup game at baseball ground and tony Rhodes 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ITMAN said:

5k ??

56 minutes ago, Nick said:

Pay palled it .. this morning 

nick .. derby.. picked due to a great league cup game at baseball ground and tony Rhodes 

Class player.

• Like 2

Massive well done to all Shaymen.net users who have contributed, you have all paid up. Just waiting for a couple of more to pay and then I will give all the details of when the draw will be done and where you can watch it live 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Papa Lazarou said:

Massive well done to all Shaymen.net users who have contributed, you have all paid up. Just waiting for a couple of more to pay and then I will give all the details of when the draw will be done and where you can watch it live 

Is the card full? 

Just now, Papa Lazarou said:

Yes

I was gonna ask if you'd keep MK Dons for me till next week. It's a nalied on, 100% winner. 

No worries, chuffed to bits you've filled it so quickly, well done bud. 

Just now, Erik Everhard said:

I was gonna ask if you'd keep MK Dons for me till next week. It's a nalied on, 100% winner. 

No worries, chuffed to bits you've filled it so quickly, well done bud. 

You're welcome, get your name down on the player sponsorship thread. Still looking for 4 more sponsors 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Papa Lazarou said:

You're welcome, get your name down on the player sponsorship thread. Still looking for 4 more sponsors 

Stick my name down and I'll pay it on Friday. I was gonna buy another virtual ticket anyway so I'll do that instead. It is £20 isn't it? 

11 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

Stick my name down and I'll pay it on Friday. I was gonna buy another virtual ticket anyway so I'll do that instead. It is £20 isn't it? 

It's £10 for the player shirt sponsorship, but it is highly likely another card will be along next......

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Papa Lazarou said:

I'll buy a virtual ticket instead mate.

I don't want to muck you about. Keep up the good work. 

Edited by Erik Everhard

Aiming to collect a programme and the all three virtual tickets .. think framed it will be a great record of our promotion back to the league ...

Sorry corrected 

Edited by Nick
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Nick said:

think framed it will be a great record of our promotion back to the conference 

eh?

He means when we go for the hat-trick of relegations back to the Conference after first comfortably winning the play-offs :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nick said:

Aiming to collect a programme and the all three virtual tickets .. think framed it will be a great record of our promotion back to the conference 

Time gentlemen please

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Hoddie said:

He means when we go for the hat-trick of relegations back to the Conference after first comfortably winning the play-offs :)

Ah........ I thought it was hick up o'clock over in Norway. 

Sorry head not clearly thinking .. just giddy with expectations so our pending promotion 

Edited by Nick