48 minutes ago, Wilder Bollox said:

The intention of the banner was to be racially provocative .

Question not posed but would be worth asking is why would a white nobody from Burnley feel the need to be racially provocative.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can’t just call people racists for saying something that’s clearly not racist.  You’re everything wrong with it and don’t help at all getting the race card out at any opportunity.  —————

It's what you put in mexican food! It's made with avocados, garlic and lime juice!

On a lighter note,I see the covid denying president of Brazil has tested positive! What a funking clown!

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Roy Race said:

Question not posed but would be worth asking is why would a white nobody from Burnley feel the need to be racially provocative.

Clearly put up to it by someone else!

3 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

Should be no one. It’s a factual banner 

Is that your lap of honour? Honestly mate I dont think understanding things is your strongpoint is it?

22 minutes ago, Roy Race said:

Didn't his girlfriend answer that question ? Not that it's a story I've really followed . Why did the young white nobody (another story) feel the need to be Miss Hitler ? Why does anybody do what they do ?

49 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

White British people who have brown skin? Sunbeds, fake tan or just naturally tanned I’m guessing? 

Described him the way I did because he was brown/black so that was his colour and describing him as that is fine. just like describing a white person as white. 

He's not black though. White British people's skin colour changes in the sun and it goed brown. I know of people that have dark hair and tanned broen skin naturally.

I hopr this helps but I ha e a feeling you'll ignore it. 

Ignorance is bliss eh? 

My opinion for what it's worth and will be my last on the matter is that in post industrial Northern towns the divisions run deep & pulling down monuments won't heal it nor will kneeling before football matches. People's opinions are set now for several generations. The wrongs of Empire are history, suspect my forebears working down the mines were treated at just above slave level as we're millworkers & children, do we pull down Dean Clough, Akroydon & lower Gibbet Street.

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

He's not black though. White British people's skin colour changes in the sun and it goed brown. I know of people that have dark hair and tanned broen skin naturally.

I hopr this helps but I ha e a feeling you'll ignore it. 

Ignorance is bliss eh? 

I will be ignoring it yes 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8460059/Cambridge-University-backs-academic-tweeted-White-Lives-Dont-Matter.html

A statement released by the university read: The university defends the right of the academics to express their own lawful opinions, which  others might find controversial. 

so shouldn’t that also apply to someone with far right views who might want to hire a plane to express their own opinion.

not that I agree with his opinion, I just cant stand the double standards that happen between those with far left views and those with far right views.

1 hour ago, neilstewart said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8460059/Cambridge-University-backs-academic-tweeted-White-Lives-Dont-Matter.html

A statement released by the university read: The university defends the right of the academics to express their own lawful opinions, which  others might find controversial. 

so shouldn’t that also apply to someone with far right views who might want to hire a plane to express their own opinion.

not that I agree with his opinion, I just cant stand the double standards that happen between those with far left views and those with far right views.

Don’t show facts or tell truths to chrisbo. He will call you a clown and he is never wrong. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, TJAshton said:

I will be ignoring it yes 

If you ignore a fact in favour of an opinion that is factually wrong you are a fool. 

But, I respect your right to be an idiot. 

Right, I'm off to watch Prince Philip and all the other black people he knocks around with perform their steel drum calypso. 

Toodle ooh my dear black friend. 

18 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

Don’t show facts or tell truths to chrisbo. He will call you a clown and he is never wrong. 

You have won! Your prize is a large dose of idiocy!  Clearly you have enough of this already so it could be exchanged for a brain!

33 minutes ago, chrisbo61 said:

You have won! Your prize is a large dose of idiocy!  Clearly you have enough of this already so it could be exchanged for a brain!

Night pal. You were proved wrong yesterday and proved wrong today. 

Liverpool fans will be singing you’ll never walk alone. 

We should be singing “you’ll never be wrong” 

4 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

Night pal. You were proved wrong yesterday and proved wrong today. 

Liverpool fans will be singing you’ll never walk alone. 

We should be singing “you’ll never be wrong” 

Good night my black friend. 

2 hours ago, neilstewart said:

Disgusting and deplorable of a ‘Dr’  to tweet ‘white lives don’t matter’

All lives matter

Edited by Grayski

Just about everyones lives should matter no matter what yout skin colour or religion is. 

The BLM movement was started because black African Americans have felt that their lives don't matter the same way white Americans do. They feel this way because of racist attacks by white police officers and institutionalised racism in heneral which has cosf the lives of black people, and it's also meant in some cases that black people don't have the same rights as white people, in general. 

So BLM is not saying white people or anyone elses lives don't matter, what they are saying is hey, our lives matter too, just the same as yours do. 

I think the key word is equality amongst peolle of all races. 

I don't think I can put it any simpler than that. 

The big problem with BLM is not the law abiding people who attend the marches, it's the far right and far left **** that want to stir up trouble between us all. 

The UK still has work to do but it's much better than the US, especially in some states. 

Lets hope that we see more change for the better and less trouble along the way. 

3 hours ago, neilstewart said:

It would be interesting to see what would happen if the lad and his girlfriend were to both take their employers to court for unfair dismissal. 

I assume both have been fired for bringing their respective companies into disrepute, however that could be a tricky defence for the companies to defend considering the plod have said no criminal act took place and no action is being taken. 

I don't agree with his views, however, like with you, I can see the double standards. There was footage I saw tonight on Facebook of activists burning the Union Jack in protest. They were clearly visible so should be identifiable to people who know them - will there be a campaign to get this guy sacked for offensive actions too, or does it not fit the narrative? 

The guy who paid for this plane stunt is obviously a bit of an idiot and its logical to assume, considering he is pictured with Tommy Robinson and the likes, that he has less than moderate views on minorities, however the act he has been sacked for was, while tasteless and un-needed, peaceful and non disruptive. Can we say that for the current protests going on up and down the country? 

Edited by Flea
1 hour ago, Grayski said:

Disgusting and deplorable of a ‘Dr’  to tweet ‘white lives don’t matter’

All lives matter

Nope not all lives matter to some on here. 

Some are even annoyed that they find someone  saying “white lives matter” is offensive :doh: