15 minutes ago, ColinCanberra said:

Where do you get that from.  Just because I can see both sides, I can also see that Floyd had a criminal record as long as your arm but it doesn’t meet he should be murdered.  I often wonder how you come to your way of thinking.   Did you actually research who Opal Tometi is, I personally would not support her in anything. 

That's not the point though is it! One is  either racist, or not! There are no sides.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can’t just call people racists for saying something that’s clearly not racist.  You’re everything wrong with it and don’t help at all getting the race card out at any opportunity.  —————

It's what you put in mexican food! It's made with avocados, garlic and lime juice!

On a lighter note,I see the covid denying president of Brazil has tested positive! What a funking clown!

Posted Images

15 hours ago, Forever a Shayman said:

Don’t drink but you try to be a bully on here you are a Communist not Labour supporter,The like of Corbyn and Long Bitch Bailley are Communists like you .if you hate  it so much and people having there right to free speech maybe you would be happier living in China were they suppress people right to democracy..

With free speech comes responsibility!

Using your freedom to speak means that those that oppose your view also have the freedom to speak!

No ones bullying you snowflake.

I read some interesting information about the Burnley fan that arrnaged the banner last night. 

It seems that the British Pakistani grooming gangs have been at it again. A girl who was 12 when it all started was raped and sexually abused by British Pakistani men, threatened with a gun and that her family would be attacked if she said anything. The poor girl fell pregnant to one of these "men" bjt the guy eho got her pregnant tried to get custody of the child. He did it not for paternal reasons, he was told he might receive. Alesser sentence if he applied for custody. He is obviously trying to say he haf a relationship with tje child he raped etc etc. 

So it seems this was the reason for the banner. I don't agree with a banner like this but I do feel exactly the same about these sick bastards. They should be hung. 

2 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

I read some interesting information about the Burnley fan that arrnaged the banner last night. 

It seems that the British Pakistani grooming gangs have been at it again. A girl who was 12 when it all started was raped and sexually abused by British Pakistani men, threatened with a gun and that her family would be attacked if she said anything. The poor girl fell pregnant to one of these "men" bjt the guy eho got her pregnant tried to get custody of the child. He did it not for paternal reasons, he was told he might receive. Alesser sentence if he applied for custody. He is obviously trying to say he haf a relationship with tje child he raped etc etc. 

So it seems this was the reason for the banner. I don't agree with a banner like this but I do feel exactly the same about these sick bastards. They should be hung. 

While I dont agree with capital punishment, it's good to see justice prevail and getting these monsters of the streets!

2 minutes ago, chrisbo61 said:

While I dont agree with capital punishment, it's good to see justice prevail and getting these monsters of the streets!

I don't normally agree with it either but enough is enough. 

I read the info from a guys facebook and an asian friend of his said many asian people from Halifax are sick of them and they are giving others a bad name. He said they should be hung and they would be if they were caught for this crime in Pakistan. 

Just watch the figures drop if they started to hang them. 

Only scumbags like Naz Shah that thinks it's acceptable. 

10 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

I don't normally agree with it either but enough is enough. 

I read the info from a guys facebook and an asian friend of his said many asian people from Halifax are sick of them and they are giving others a bad name. He said they should be hung and they would be if they were caught for this crime in Pakistan. 

Just watch the figures drop if they started to hang them. 

Only scumbags like Naz Shah that thinks it's acceptable. 

Dont agree with it at all, they need to go to gaol where they can ponder their life choices!

2 minutes ago, chrisbo61 said:

Dont agree with it at all, they need to go to gaol where they can ponder their life choices!

The trouble is Chrisbo that when some of them come out they pick up where they left off. Their wives and families arw waiting for them and in their eyes it's the wicked childs fault. 

The children and women who are now older should "keep quiet for the good of community integration", not quite word for word but that's what Naz Shah tweeted. 

Vile woman. 

12 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

The trouble is Chrisbo that when some of them come out they pick up where they left off. Their wives and families arw waiting for them and in their eyes it's the wicked childs fault. 

The children and women who are now older should "keep quiet for the good of community integration", not quite word for word but that's what Naz Shah tweeted. 

Vile woman. 

Yeh but she didnt actually say it! She liked a Twitter comment by a left wing parody page!

There are people that whatever pops up on their feed just automatically like it, not even having read it!

Although I'm sure rebecca long bailey wishes she'd read what she was re tweeting!

The arms of the Israelis are long and very powerful! Woe betide anyone who criticises their lust for Zionism!

If you dont hear from me again contact Mossad!

Edited by chrisbo61
  • Haha 1
15 hours ago, ColinCanberra said:

Don't believe everything that is put out by BLM.  The founder Opal Tometi visited Venezuela and praised the police system in that country.  

Just Google Opal Tameti in Venezuela to realise that they don't alway follow what they preach.

A movement isn't defined by the acts of one person.

43 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

This is Olympic-level clutching at straws :)

The mostly Pakistani grooming gangs are vile people and I'd have no argument against hanging them if caught red handed. But that's not a race thing, not all south-east Asian people are so backward. It's not even a Pakistani thing, though there are cultural issues which probably exacerbate the problem. In my opinion it's a religion thing - these tossers aren't religious at all but they will use a twisted version of Islam to justify treating young, white women as vermin to be used and abused. I hate Islam with a passion, it's a horrible religion and I don't care if someone calls me Islamophobic, too right I'm afraid of the growing militancy of a religion that we're all supposed to pretend is peaceful. But I dislike all organised religion, giving mankind a phoney excuse to treat fellow human beings in contemptible ways. Remove the religion and you remove their justification, and you can see people for the shitty human beings they really are.

12 minutes ago, chrisbo61 said:

Yeh but she didnt actually say it! She liked a Twitter comment by a left wing parody page!

There are people that whatever pops up on their feed just automatically like it, not even having read it!

Although I'm sure rebecca long bailey wishes she'd read what she was re tweeting!

The arms of the Israelis are long and very powerful! Woe betide anyone who criticises their lust for Zionism!

If you dont hear from me again contact Mossad!

She was asked afterwards if she did agree and she said yes, in a round about way. She then denied it and said she didn't agree with it. 

Typical politician although at least she told the truth about she felt ehen sbe liked the twitter post. 

10 minutes ago, Hoddie said:

I dislike all organised religion, giving mankind a phoney excuse to treat fellow human beings in contemptible ways. Remove the religion and you remove their justification, and you can see people for the shitty human beings they really are.

This is the view I strongly hold. I detest religion as I view it to be divisive and permits people to do abhorrent things or treat people differently due to their "faith".

I don't hate religious people however. Its the religion itself I have a problem with. Those that want to believe in a God should be able to do so, however they shouldn't have any say in how others are treated or what we should do as a society based on these beliefs. Law and religion really needs separating more. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, chrisbo61 said:

With free speech comes responsibility!

Using your freedom to speak means that those that oppose your view also have the freedom to speak!

No ones bullying you snowflake.

I am no Snowflake your the gutless spineless prick .Left wing Communist like you are no better than than fascist right winger although you think you hold the moral high ground your Communist scum if you don’t like it clear of to China.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Forever a Shayman said:

I am no Snowflake your the gutless spineless prick .Left wing Communist like you are no better than than fascist right winger although you think you hold the moral high ground your Communist scum if you don’t like it clear of to China.

Whoa! Take a chill pill!

You sound deranged. 

1 hour ago, Hoddie said:

A movement isn't defined by the acts of one person.

This is Olympic-level clutching at straws :)

The mostly Pakistani grooming gangs are vile people and I'd have no argument against hanging them if caught red handed. But that's not a race thing, not all south-east Asian people are so backward. It's not even a Pakistani thing, though there are cultural issues which probably exacerbate the problem. In my opinion it's a religion thing - these tossers aren't religious at all but they will use a twisted version of Islam to justify treating young, white women as vermin to be used and abused. I hate Islam with a passion, it's a horrible religion and I don't care if someone calls me Islamophobic, too right I'm afraid of the growing militancy of a religion that we're all supposed to pretend is peaceful. But I dislike all organised religion, giving mankind a phoney excuse to treat fellow human beings in contemptible ways. Remove the religion and you remove their justification, and you can see people for the shitty human beings they really are.

It is a race thing Hoddie. Tjeu are carrying out their vile actions for both racial and sexual reasons. It's been agreed by all sides of this arguement. Anne Crier the Labour MP for Keighley went through hell after being labelled a racist for daring to suggest that it wasn't just a sexual crime but also a racist one. Then some 10/15 years later ALL sides recognised it was a racist crime and that included British Pakistani comminity leaders. 

White British childrens lives matter too. 

5 minutes ago, Forever a Shayman said:

You have no morales being a Communist trying to justify your left wing crap like your some morally holy Saint.

Morales? I wasnt born under a mulberry Bush!

9 minutes ago, Forever a Shayman said:

Only one person deranged Communist scumbag beyond help

Dont let the lefties drag ya down to their level lad lol

• Like 1

A lot of the grooming of white women by Asian gangs is racist as Erik says.

I read a book from an account of a Imprisoned abused white woman by an Asian gang and she states several times that the gangs were stereotyping her that as a white woman she will have slept with lots of men so must be punished, as apposed to an oppressed Asian woman who would do as she was told.

To be honest it was difficult to read.

Dont get me wrong this sort of sick stuff will be rare but I’m also not that blind to realise that these race related crimes do happen.

Edited by Grayski
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Forever a Shayman said:

Honestly mate don’t even bother with him. Just leave him too it. He’s a bit odd to be honest and just insults people calls them racists for no reason. 

Also believes he’s never wrong at all. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
1 hour ago, TJAshton said:

Honestly mate don’t even bother with him. Just leave him too it. He’s a bit odd to be honest and just insults people calls them racists for no reason. 

Also believes he’s never wrong at all. 

And all over a banner in the sky,a legal one at that

• Like 1