Jump to content

Recommended Posts

See some scummy person has excelled themselves this evening! Dont understand what goes through these folks minds! Whoever organised it, the company who made the banner and the pilot who flew the plane!!!! Why didnt just one of them say NO! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Papa Lazarou said:

See some scummy person has excelled themselves this evening! Dont understand what goes through these folks minds! Whoever organised it, the company who made the banner and the pilot who flew the plane!!!! Why didnt just one of them say NO! 

Why, what happened? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

Why, what happened? 

Burnley fans (allegedly) flew a plane over the Etihad flying a banner saying "White lives matter - Burnley" Burnley Captain Ben Mee gave a great interview after the game and it sounds like it was something that had been rumoured to be happening round Burnley leading up to the game 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Papa Lazarou said:

Burnley fans (allegedly) flew a plane over the Etihad flying a banner saying "White lives matter - Burnley" Burnley Captain Ben Mee gave a great interview after the game and it sounds like it was something that had been rumoured to be happening round Burnley leading up to the game 

Sad acts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Papa Lazarou said:

See some scummy person has excelled themselves this evening! Dont understand what goes through these folks minds! Whoever organised it, the company who made the banner and the pilot who flew the plane!!!! Why didnt just one of them say NO! 

It may be a reference to the 3 innocent people who were butchered in Reading on Saturday night. Which got hardly any news coverage by the way... 

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ashy1966 said:

It may be a reference to the 3 innocent people who were butchered in Reading on Saturday night. Which got hardly any news coverage by the way... 

It has had news coverage bud. It was all over the Beeb and Sky. 

The BLM movement was nothing to do with anything other than some of the poor blokes that lost their lives and those that were injured, had been on the peaceful rally. 

What makes my piss boil is there are decent people who were invited to live here back in the 50's and 60's who are now having to fight for their right to stay here and we allow absolute scum like this creature that's killed defensless unarmed men to seek asylum here. He claims dole and has his rent and council tax paid but that's not enough. He feels the need to kill people because of the colour of their skin and their perceived religion or lack off. 

MI5 knew about the prick back in 2019 but he still carried on living here.

Here's an idea if you are known to MI5 and have been watched or are believed to be a believer in violent jihad or any other such evil thoights then you should be thrown out of our country. 

If people want to make a better life for themselves and come to our country to live then great. They know what we're about so adapt and live in a free society or stay where you are for all our sakes. 

How many more people have to lose their lives? It's not fecking rocket science. Get em fecked off and let em stay fecked off. 

Edited by Erik Everhard
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ashy1966 said:

It may be a reference to the 3 innocent people who were butchered in Reading on Saturday night. Which got hardly any news coverage by the way... 

Would that be the thing that's been all over the news for the last three days you utter clown!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Erik Everhard said:

It has had news coverage bud. It was all over the Beeb and Sky. 

The BLM movement was nothing to do with anything other than some of the poor blokes that lost their lives and those that were injured, had been on the peaceful rally. 

What makes my piss boil is there are decent people who were invited to live here back in the 50's and 60's who are now having to fight for their right to stay here and we allow absolute scum like this creature that's killed defensless unarmed men to seek asylum here. He claims dole and has his rent and council tax paid but that's not enough. He feels the need to kill people because of the colour of their skin and their perceived religion or lack off. 

MI5 knew about the prick back in 2019 but he still carried on living here.

Here's an idea if you are known to MI5 and have been watched or are believed to be a believer in violent jihad or any other such evil thoights then you should be thrown out of our country. 

If people want to make a better life for themselves and come to our country to live then great. They know what we're about so adapt and live in a free society or stay where you are for all our sakes. 

How many more people have to lose their lives? It's not fecking rocket science. Get em fecked off and let em stay fecked off. 

But that would mean the cretins we have in power would actually have to do some work!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Erik Everhard said:

It has had news coverage bud. It was all over the Beeb and Sky. 

The BLM movement was nothing to do with anything other than some of the poor blokes that lost their lives and those that were injured, had been on the peaceful rally. 

What makes my piss boil is there are decent people who were invited to live here back in the 50's and 60's who are now having to fight for their right to stay here and we allow absolute scum like this creature that's killed defensless unarmed men to seek asylum here. He claims dole and has his rent and council tax paid but that's not enough. He feels the need to kill people because of the colour of their skin and their perceived religion or lack off. 

MI5 knew about the prick back in 2019 but he still carried on living here.

Here's an idea if you are known to MI5 and have been watched or are believed to be a believer in violent jihad or any other such evil thoights then you should be thrown out of our country. 

If people want to make a better life for themselves and come to our country to live then great. They know what we're about so adapt and live in a free society or stay where you are for all our sakes. 

How many more people have to lose their lives? It's not fecking rocket science. Get em fecked off and let em stay fecked off. 

Part  of that goes against the concept of multiculturalism though Erik, so don't hold your breath.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Norm said:

Part  of that goes against the concept of multiculturalism though Erik, so don't hold your breath.

I do find it funny how the only ones constantly bleating on about multiculturalism are right wing racists!

Who'd a thunk it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can't send someone 'home' to a war zone. End of. The UK should be helping to rebuild Libya - it is a conflict that has helped push millions towards Europe, but we're all pretending like it's not our problem. It is, as this numpty shows all too well. We're a supposed world leader, a nuclear power, a member of the UN's Security Council that's washing its hands of a conflict that the UN is trying to resolve. Backward Britain at its best.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Hoddie said:

You can't send someone 'home' to a war zone.

I agree. He should have been locked up here indefinitely, at the cost of the British taxpayer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bubba said:

I agree. He should have been locked up here indefinitely, at the cost of the British taxpayer.

Fair do! The british tax payer bombed the **** out of his country!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bubba said:

I agree. He should have been locked up here indefinitely, at the cost of the British taxpayer.

I don't disagree. Not familiar with the guy's history but I assume it's like many similar stories. The country simply refuses to pay for the required number of prison places, and many prisons are like overnight dormitories now where even sexual predators are allowed out all day long with zero supervision. We don't seem to have found the right balance between rehabilitation and punishment, but the bottom line is that we probably need to double the size of the prison estate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, chrisbo61 said:

Fair do! The british tax payer bombed the **** out of his country!

That part is correct and certainly caused the current situation in his country.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, chrisbo61 said:

I do find it funny how the only ones constantly bleating on about multiculturalism are right wing racists!

Who'd a thunk it!

No need mate. I'll accept an apology.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ashy1966 said:

It may be a reference to the 3 innocent people who were butchered in Reading on Saturday night. Which got hardly any news coverage by the way... 

Really? I didn’t hear about that. 

What happened? Did a policeman abuse his position of authority and murder people for no reason?

Oh, it was a terrorist attack by a nutjob, like the nutjob terrorist in Birstall that murdered Jo Cox.

Clown.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Stasi Pants said:

Oh, it was a terrorist attack by a nutjob, like the nutjob terrorist in Birstall that murdered Jo Cox.

Or was it a racist attack?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Bubba said:

Or was it a racist attack?

It will probably come out that the guy had mental health issues, often these cases do, certainly the chap who killed Jo Cox had a history of problems. A dependency on cannabis is often another link in these types of cases and is sometimes a driver towards the radicalisation.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Bubba said:

Or was it a racist attack?

Either way it wasn’t a policeman so for the poster to try and connect the two is ridiculous. 
 

Burnley is an EDL stronghold. There is your answer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Stasi Pants said:

Either way it wasn’t a policeman so for the poster to try and connect the two is ridiculous. 

Unlike how the murder of a black man by a policeman in the USA leads to mass issues in the UK.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bubba said:

Unlike how the murder of a black man by a policeman in the USA leads to mass issues in the UK.

Thing is though, that was just the straw that broke the camels back! It's not just about Floyd, its about racism in general, which I'm sure you will agree is abhorrent!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bubba said:

Unlike how the murder of a black man by a policeman in the USA leads to mass issues in the UK.

Oh yes I forgot, we didn’t have problems with knife attacks by terrorists before George Floyd died.

We’re over analysing this anyway, Burnley is hot bed of right wing racist gammon, that is why the plane flew, The End.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...