• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SAME POSTERS HAVE HOUNDED TOBI FOR MONTHS . WE ALL KNOW YOUR FEELINGS. AS WE HEAD IN TO THE PLAY OFFS ITS TIME TO GET BEHIND OUR TEAM WHICH INCLUDES EVERY PLAYER PEOPLE PAY THEIR MONEY AND A

Devante Rodney decides he doesn't want to be a part of our club and what does it turn into?.....Some clowns having a pop at a player who will be trying to get us promoted....unbelievable!

We didn’t have Rodney in the team when we were quick out of the blocks in August. If ever there was a time to get behind the current players it is now

He has gone move on! Lots more talent in the squad, everyone needs to be on their game and we have a chance with or without Rodney. He didnt want to share the journey and doesnt want to be part of the fun! Up The Shaymen. 

Edited by Papa Lazarou
  • Like 4
30 minutes ago, eddie said:

Thought it was formation change , but if your not having a go at a certain player your not happy. 

As said on this thread a formation change also helped but I think it must just have been a massive coincidence when results picked up and we ended up in the play offs when he was dropped. 

The reason for me not having a go is he wasn’t in the team, results were getting better and we started playing better. Coincidence again? God I must have been unhappy since Boxing Day then :doh:

9 minutes ago, greygoose said:

Devante Rodney decides he doesn't want to be a part of our club and what does it turn into?.....Some clowns having a pop at a player who will be trying to get us promoted....unbelievable!

Something Rodney didnt want to do. Every player at the club should be given 100% support from now. They all want a promotion on their CV. Up The Shaymen 

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, greygoose said:

Muppet

If you think he's good enough to get us through the play offs then I'm afraid its you that's the clown. 

Good day

Edited by Greggs
20 minutes ago, Greggs said:

Muppet

If you think he's good enough to get us through the play offs then I'm afraid its you that's the clown. 

Good day

Lets just give up then, not take part in play offs and save some money! 

You must have missed having a pop at our players through lockdown, sad really.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Papa Lazarou said:

Something Rodney didnt want to do. Every player at the club should be given 100% support from now. They all want a promotion on their CV. Up The Shaymen 

That's why I don't understand, we could offer him silly month for a month,  "Rodney's goals fire Shaymen in to FL" , then we either sign him permanent on a new larger budget or he "moves on" with a much better CV/market value?

7 minutes ago, fellakip said:

SAME POSTERS HAVE HOUNDED TOBI FOR MONTHS . WE ALL KNOW YOUR FEELINGS.

AS WE HEAD IN TO THE PLAY OFFS ITS TIME TO GET BEHIND OUR TEAM WHICH INCLUDES EVERY PLAYER

PEOPLE PAY THEIR MONEY AND ARE ENTITLED TO OPINIONS . BUT I DONT THINK ANYONE SHOULD BE SINGLED OUT CONSTANTLY AND ABUSED

hopefully he will score winner in final

• Like 2