17 minutes ago, greygoose said:

Never replaced him and a his spark that we've often missed, totally relient on Cam King for most of the season and when he wasn't at the races we've struggled as no one else could take the game to the opposition. 

Wouldnt take him back because we can do better, just that he wasnt replaced at all this year.

Is Cam King the key to the playoffs? 270 minutes of his finest football would be awesome but woefully optimistic

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m happy for them, a surprise package this season and not bankrolled either, which is always welcome. That Quigley sounds a decent player 

Decent read here. I particularly like the comment “We were voted out of the Football League so it seems appropriate we’ve been voted back in” https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/premier-league/barrow

I wouldn’t have him back. This team is better than that and his attitude is appalling. 

45 minutes ago, greygoose said:

Never replaced him and a his spark that we've often missed, totally relient on Cam King for most of the season and when he wasn't at the races we've struggled as no one else could take the game to the opposition. 

Wouldnt take him back because we can do better, just that he wasnt replaced at all this year.

Not sure if Hardy has been signed by anyone yet but if I was PW I would try and sign him, as long as his wage demands are within our budget. 

Just thinking back to the Ebbsfleet game we need a player or two that can unlock a team that have parked the bus. 

• Like 1

I'm looking forward now to seeing who our squad is going to be when PW can finally tell us. I've got every thing I can cross crossed hoping that we have held onto Rodders and Redshaw. And with the enforced time off both Cams & Brownies injuries should have had some good healing time. To get Duckworth back and fit would be a huge bonus.

Edited by TommyH72

Absolutely buzzing for them. 

My Grandad born in 1917 was from Walney just off the coast and Barrow were his team even though he brought up 3 Halifax Town fans.  

It's only until very recently we have played them regularly. That's why I find it easy-ish to like them. They're my 2nd team if ever I had one.  Who would have thought they would be above us. 

Secretly I hate them and want to batter them 50 nil. 

• Haha 1
On 6/20/2020 at 1:31 AM, Icke's Lizard said:

Absolutely buzzing for them. 

My Grandad born in 1917 was from Walney just off the coast and Barrow were his team even though he brought up 3 Halifax Town fans.  

It's only until very recently we have played them regularly. That's why I find it easy-ish to like them. They're my 2nd team if ever I had one.  Who would have thought they would be above us. 

Secretly I hate them and want to batter them 50 nil. 

The truth will out.....

Well done Barrow but little expectation they will stay there for long. 

On the subject of Kossy, its really simple, if he had the right attitude he wouldn't be playing non league. We can't afford that sort of player who looks good but rarely is. 

Watch the Chesterfield game on YouTube and tell me we haven't stepped up a notch. 

Edited by francisfirth
9 hours ago, francisfirth said:

Well done Barrow but little expectation they will stay there for long. 

On the subject of Kossy, its really simple, if he had the right attitude he wouldn't be playing non league. We can't afford that sort of player who looks good but rarely is. 

Watch the Chesterfield game on YouTube and tell me we haven't stepped up a notch. 

1st half of the chesterfield game*