• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m happy for them, a surprise package this season and not bankrolled either, which is always welcome. That Quigley sounds a decent player 

Decent read here. I particularly like the comment “We were voted out of the Football League so it seems appropriate we’ve been voted back in” https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/premier-league/barrow

I wouldn’t have him back. This team is better than that and his attitude is appalling. 

yes fare play to barrow its deserved...went up to watch town the year we went to wembley and stayed in a BB above a pub ..had alot of there fans in had good banter and got alot of stick when we lost 4-1 but there were good lads

13 hours ago, Grayski said:

I’m happy for them, a surprise package this season and not bankrolled either, which is always welcome.

That Quigley sounds a decent player ;)

Drew up there but had a perfectly good goal struck out for offside. Quigley was up front for us and was outstanding. My MOM by a mile. Obviously somebody up there was paying attention.

22 minutes ago, Lammie said:

Drew up there but had a perfectly good goal struck out for offside. Quigley was up front for us and was outstanding. My MOM by a mile. Obviously somebody up there was paying attention.

They say some of the goals he´s scored this season are class.

Three northern clubs lost so far due to promotion and relegation to be replaced by a club just west of Denmark.  Might as well throw Brackley and Stevenage into the mix to really make our day

• Like 1
Just now, MR. D said:

WHY????

Loved him. For all his quirky faults he got us out of seats, he was one player we had who could change a game. I think PW is the kind of manager/coach who really would get the best out of him. And If I recall, him and Rodney struck up a great understanding. I thought at the time that Salford had sent Rodney to us on loan in order to see how him and Kosy worked together prior to signing Kosy, as that's where all the talk was of Kosy ending up. Never expected him to go to Fylde. But I'll be honest, I'd have him back in a heart beat.

9 minutes ago, MR. D said:

Kosy at his best then yes, but not the sulky ,disinterested one we had in his last season.

Totally agree, but I cant help thinking that there were back room issues, not least with JF. But those last few games when Rodney arrived Kosy hit some form again. JF had him playing way to deep defensively whereas I just think he has to play as high up the pitch as possible. I really would love to see him here again, I know it wont happen, but we can dream. I've just been reading about Fylde having to release virtually all their squad.

Highly doubt Kosy would fit into the hard working team PW has put together. Plus the next time he spits at someone on the pitch he’ll be arrested for assault under CODID-19 guidelines so I’d rather dodge that one.

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, greg45 said:

Highly doubt Kosy would fit into the hard working team PW has put together. Plus the next time he spits at someone on the pitch he’ll be arrested for assault under CODID-19 guidelines so I’d rather dodge that one.

Not sure about that Greg45, I very rarely criticised him for lack of work ethic, the thing with Kosy is that he definitely wears his heart on his sleeve and he cant hide his frustrations, and they were all to very evident throughout JF's tenure. On the occasions I saw him play for Fylde he was exactly the same. When things were obviously going wrong he was not even making the bench. My only concern if he were to come back would be the competition between him and Jeff King for who could get most yellow cards, Jeff managed 13 in 3/4 of a season, that's pretty impressive really.

1 minute ago, TommyH72 said:

Not sure about that Greg45, I very rarely criticised him for lack of work ethic, the thing with Kosy is that he definitely wears his heart on his sleeve and he cant hide his frustrations, and they were all to very evident throughout JF's tenure. On the occasions I saw him play for Fylde he was exactly the same. When things were obviously going wrong he was not even making the bench. My only concern if he were to come back would be the competition between him and Jeff King for who could get most yellow cards, Jeff managed 13 in 3/4 of a season, that's pretty impressive really.

Probably both get booked for fighting each other!

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, TommyH72 said:

I would give kosy another chance he was quality when on song if he could get rid of the sulking then yes

1 minute ago, Sparrow said:

I would give kosy another chance he was quality when on song if he could get rid of the sulking then yes

Definitely. How many games did he grab hold of a game and drive us on, but by the same token, when things weren't going well he couldn't hide it. But, he was showing what we were feeling, if you take that side of a person out of their game, they lose that real passion. If we are lucky enough to get Rodney then I would certainly like to see them back together.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Ash said:

I wouldn’t have him back. This team is better than that and his attitude is appalling. 

Is it? With Rodney and redshaw in the team then yeah but without them then we really need some cracking signings whichever league we are in

Never replaced him and a his spark that we've often missed, totally relient on Cam King for most of the season and when he wasn't at the races we've struggled as no one else could take the game to the opposition. 

Wouldnt take him back because we can do better, just that he wasnt replaced at all this year.