BorehamWood Virtual Tickets NOW ON SALE.

1 hour ago, ITMAN said:

All I can say is - testing, testing, testing...

Although it is not a truly representative sample, how many people who look at this forum have had an actual test, of any kind, for CV-19? If we are supposed to be testing approx. 200k per day then it is probable someone has.

Wife got sent one and sent it back off Sat Morning, she’s not ill at all, she was asked as part of the imperial college? study to take a test. A guy i work with also  got same letter.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

{EDIT 19TH JUNE} The club have listened, and now you can buy your virtual tickets via the club shop at the following link - https://www.fchtshop.com/virtual-match-ticket-donation---bwfc-vs-f

Maybe, maybe not...but either way all ST income should be ring fenced for next season.

Got my virtual tickets and my t-shirts. I wanted to get in quick Borham Wood’s ground is quite small and I think these’ll sell out pretty quick  I’ll promote this on the SDS FB page too, great idea

Posted Images

1 hour ago, shaymen down under said:

Wife got sent one and sent it back off Sat Morning, she’s not ill at all, she was asked as part of the imperial college? study to take a test. A guy i work with also  got same letter.

Yes, Imperial are running an independent study to verify if the govt provide numbers are accurate. Big problem is all of those people who test positive but show no symptoms. 

4 hours ago, ITMAN said:

All I can say is - testing, testing, testing...

Although it is not a truly representative sample, how many people who look at this forum have had an actual test, of any kind, for CV-19? If we are supposed to be testing approx. 200k per day then it is probable someone has.

My other half’s been tested. Drive through test and had results back pretty quick.

a surprising sign of competence in a sea of ineptitude.

6 hours ago, Macam blue said:

Very true Steve, shame we cannot appoint anyone in Government that has the value of principles & not self aggrandisement. Mrs Ardern in NZ comes as near as I can think at present.

She is absolutely superb. 

34 minutes ago, vinnyweknuts said:

cant disagree better than the buffoons we have in and the opposition incompetents of all political colours, only Rishi can save us now

Can we make her prime minister of the world please? 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, shaymandownsouff said:

My other half’s been tested. Drive through test and had results back pretty quick.

a surprising sign of competence in a sea of ineptitude.

I was tested 2 days ago. Got my result today by text and email

18 hours ago, Erik Everhard said:

She is absolutely superb. 

And yet not as popular in country as internationally .. 

not certain she will get re-elected 

• Sad 1
4 hours ago, crowtherjcbravo said:

Yes because I'm a key worker. I was sent home from work and told to get the rest done.

you must have been ecstatic being sent home from work and told to get some rest done.

Amazing really .. but how do we get it to 1000. 
again perhaps off some prizes .. with one drawn every 100 tickets sold 

Edited by Nick