BorehamWood Virtual Tickets NOW ON SALE.

32 minutes ago, StVn1987 said:

Get a blind auction going from the club, maybe auction off some unique experiences. Matty brown washing your car anyone?

Would you trust a Scouser washing your car ,............. Sorry Browny only kidding.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

{EDIT 19TH JUNE} The club have listened, and now you can buy your virtual tickets via the club shop at the following link - https://www.fchtshop.com/virtual-match-ticket-donation---bwfc-vs-f

Maybe, maybe not...but either way all ST income should be ring fenced for next season.

Got my virtual tickets and my t-shirts. I wanted to get in quick Borham Wood’s ground is quite small and I think these’ll sell out pretty quick  I’ll promote this on the SDS FB page too, great idea

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

Do we know when the play offs are due to take place yet? 

Between the 18th and 31st of July. I'd place good money on the quarters being the 18th, beyond that is anyone's guess

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Lewis said:

Between the 18th and 31st of July. I'd place good money on the quarters being the 18th, beyond that is anyone's guess

The first round has to be completed by the 18th July, so in effect they could take place earlier.

4 minutes ago, ITMAN said:

The first round has to be completed by the 18th July, so in effect they could take place earlier.

Thought that was the date they said they started, not completed. They could of course play both the same evening

4 hours ago, shaymenRup said:

Great idea. Hope my donation goes some way to helping the club. Would be absolutely amazing if we could do this. What a story from such unbelievable set of circumstances at the start of the season.

Maybe this is the trick we are missing. The message we should be getting out and focussing on is how the club is in the playoffs when we have no right to be there. Take the position of the club one or two weeks before the season began, anyone with any football intelligence would have had us marked down as doomed for failure with avoiding relegation being seen as a successful season.

But lo and behold here we are on the cusp of the playoffs with just as much chance of going all the way as the rest of the teams in the playoffs. Without wishing to sound almost "Rockyesque" we are quite literally the team who would not lie down. Now how do we get that message out there and get everyone else in football, apart from the other playoff teams, rooting for us.

Just think what could be if we could get just a small percentage of PL fans to buy a "virtual" ticket for our first playoff game?    

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, steve lumb said:

Thought that was the date they said they started, not completed. They could of course play both the same evening

Steve, I think the terminology used was "no later than the 18th July". In my book that means any day between now and the 18th July.

Edited by ITMAN
16 hours ago, ITMAN said:

Now how do we get that message out there and get everyone else in football, apart from the other playoff teams, rooting for us.

Just think what could be if we could get just a small percentage of PL fans to buy a "virtual" ticket for our first playoff game?    

Try asking on Face thingy, twitty whatsit or, Instsa doofer or  other such modern outlets !

21 hours ago, rdj said:

Try asking on Face thingy, twitty whatsit or, Instsa doofer or  other such modern outlets !

Ive seen a few on FB post that they have now bought tickets.

Everyone who buys one should post about it, simply so that it gets out to their friends and a wider audience etc...

As fans we have the power to push this for people to see.