BorehamWood Virtual Tickets NOW ON SALE.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

{EDIT 19TH JUNE} The club have listened, and now you can buy your virtual tickets via the club shop at the following link - https://www.fchtshop.com/virtual-match-ticket-donation---bwfc-vs-f

Maybe, maybe not...but either way all ST income should be ring fenced for next season.

Got my virtual tickets and my t-shirts. I wanted to get in quick Borham Wood’s ground is quite small and I think these’ll sell out pretty quick  I’ll promote this on the SDS FB page too, great idea

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Hoddie said:

Don't think maths is their strong point :) 24 more tickets would be £480, still leaving us £4,420 short. Or it could be me who's struggling with maths. Not even noon and it's been a long weekend already!

think they are saying sell 250 more tickets @ £20 = £5000.

2 hours ago, Hoddie said:

Don't think maths is their strong point :) 24 more tickets would be £480, still leaving us £4,420 short. Or it could be me who's struggling with maths. Not even noon and it's been a long weekend already!

I think they might have meant another 250 virtual tickets? If they can sell the rest of the cutouts then that would do it 236 x £25 = £5900

12 minutes ago, ITMAN said:

From the BHW website it said 600 in normal times.

North Ferriby had nore than that. What an absolutely pointless club they are. Their chairman should have stuck to his word and boycotted the play offs. Then we could have played Harrogate instead of some pointless village darn sarf that nobody cares about and the only time anyone goes near it is to travel through it on the way from one place to get to a different place. 

Pointless nonsense of a club. 

5 hours ago, Erik Everhard said:

Have you checked the clubs social media outlets? 

No new totals on how much we've raised so far or how many cut outs we've since Wednesday. 

Probably best if you check if they've updated the figures on any of the clubs forms of social media before saying we are lazy, old luv. ;)

I refer you to the post below with the frequency of updates being fantastic with pretty much one person running the whole show at the moment. 

3 hours ago, Hoddie said:

I don't use Twitter but I still go there without logging in. They've been updating it every day with an update about the fundraising totals, though not necessarily all of them.

That said, they just posted an update:

Capture.PNG

4 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

North Ferriby had nore than that. What an absolutely pointless club they are. Their chairman should have stuck to his word and boycotted the play offs. Then we could have played Harrogate instead of some pointless village darn sarf that nobody cares about and the only time anyone goes near it is to travel through it on the way from one place to get to a different place. 

Pointless nonsense of a club. 

On top of that if you turn up on the day of a game and want a ticket then they charge you £2 extra. So pay on the day at BHW is £20. Plus a £1 booking fee, so even if done in advance £19, not sure if that applies to buying on the day.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, rdj said:

Your questions must be far too inquisitive, based on the prickly responses you seem to invoke   !!!

You've noticed have you? :lol:

You'd have thught I've either asked for their cash card and pin number or slagged their granny off. 

But the sad thing is in the time it takes trying to be clever when someone is asked a perfectly harmless question, they could find out and post it on here. But instead you get clever comments, some of which are tongue in cheek, as are a lot of mine but ask a question about the club and the meercats are on their hind legs.

Edited by Erik Everhard
7 hours ago, chadders said:

I refer you to the post below with the frequency of updates being fantastic with pretty much one person running the whole show at the moment. 

Nobodies slagging anyone at the club off. Not everyone's a twitter user or knows how to access the relevant information on there. I googled earlier today and Wednesdays info came up. 

Might be an idea for someone that reads it everyday to post it on here, as HXMitch and one or two others sometimes do. 

Then ALL the social media bases are covered.

10 hours ago, Erik Everhard said:

Nobodies slagging anyone at the club off. Not everyone's a twitter user or knows how to access the relevant information on there. I googled earlier today and Wednesdays info came up. 

Might be an idea for someone that reads it everyday to post it on here, as HXMitch and one or two others sometimes do. 

Good idea Erik.

There must be a tech savvy Shayman out there who could take on that role without causing distress to management.

It could even have its own thread.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Erik Everhard said:

Todays update was posted after my post. 

True but what about the ones from the previous day's that Hoddie mentioned.

14 hours ago, Erik Everhard said:

That's better and yes not everyone does twatter or facetube so now you have mentioned I am sure someone will assist. Sorry old luv I did not wish to come across as a smart arse it's just you came across as you were saying nothing was put out there or that you did not want to look. 

5 minutes ago, chadders said:

True but what about the ones from the previous day's that Hoddie mentioned.

That's better and yes not everyone does twatter or facetube so now you have mentioned I am sure someone will assist. Sorry old luv I did not wish to come across as a smart arse it's just you came across as you were saying nothing was put out there or that you did not want to look. 

That wasn't the case bud. I was asking a question.