8 hours ago, Erik Everhard said:

They've recalled a meeting they had on loan? What does that mean? 

Should have been keeper must have same disleyxic phone as you.

• Haha 1

They are bound to be given permission to make an emergency signing if they are, indeed, without a goalkeeper. Ollie Bayliss from NLP still saying that the likely play-off dates are 21 or 22 July, as also stated by Pete Wild in his recent interview. I still haven’t heard that the FA have ratified the PPG calculation to enable the play-offs to go ahead at all.

Also...

Edited by themanwhowasntthere

17 minutes ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

Mike Fondop-Talem turns down new contract at Chesterfield.

Mercenary, will end up darn sarf again, always a desparate manager willing to take a punt.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, themanwhowasntthere said:

They are bound to be given permission to make an emergency signing if they are, indeed, without a goalkeeper. Ollie Bayliss from NLP still saying that the likely play-off dates are 21 or 22 July, as also stated by Pete Wild in his recent interview. I still haven’t heard that the FA have ratified the PPG calculation to enable the play-offs to go ahead at all.

Also...

They will have to put youth keeper on bench, rules are rules and if they don't like then give it to us 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, eddie said:

They will have to put youth keeper on bench, rules are rules and if they don't like then give it to us 

Cambridge on the other hand WERE allowed to sign a keeper just for the play-offs against us and got someone in from Leicester. Although saying that he could have been from Halifax Irish and it would have made no difference as he had little to do 

A target of 20k smashed. A target of 30k now smashed! Just shows us fans are really behind the players and the club! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, eddie said:

I’d like to think so. I’m pretty sure there are precedents, though. Didn’t Cambridge sign a keeper on an emergency loan prior to our play-off semi a few years back? I hope I’m wrong.

3 minutes ago, themanwhowasntthere said:

I’d like to think so. I’m pretty sure there are precedents, though. Didn’t Cambridge sign a keeper on an emergency loan prior to our play-off semi a few years back? I hope I’m wrong.

Imagine it’s very unlikely that any emergency loan keeper would have been training?

Unless they go all out for a league 2 play offs keeper

Just now, shaymandownsouff said:

Imagine it’s very unlikely that any emergency loan keeper would have been training?

be interesting to see what the parameters of any signings were as it could all get a little Messi :)

1 minute ago, shaymandownsouff said:

I don’t think Boreham Wood’s chairman is averse to splashing out if he sees an opportunity.

Goalkeepers are the exception to the rule. Its always been the case tbf. 

Maybe going forward to avoid exploitation of this rule there could be something that says any keeper coming in on emergency loan can only have played at the level or below that season for the club he is joining. It would solve this situation of running with just one keeper, then getting a de-facto ringer via emergency. 

4 minutes ago, Flea said:

Maybe going forward to avoid exploitation of this rule there could be something that says any keeper coming in on emergency loan can only have played at the level or below that season for the club he is joining. It would solve this situation of running with just one keeper, then getting a de-facto ringer via emergency. 

It works like that for local league football. If you have played in a higher level of competition then you are effectively "cup tied" so cannot drop down and play for the reserves if the first team get's knocked out. 

33 minutes ago, Flea said:

Joe Hart is without a club from tomorrow !

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

Mike Fondop-Talem turns down new contract at Chesterfield.

another player who in my opinion has a far greater opinion of himself than can be justified. When looking for a contract he can seemingly produce the goods, but once he has the contract, well, the proof is there for all to see. Or not as the case may be.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TommyH72 said:

another player who in my opinion has a far greater opinion of himself than can be justified. When looking for a contract he can seemingly produce the goods, but once he has the contract, well, the proof is there for all to see. Or not as the case may be.

I don't know why these money grabbing aresholes don't form their own club if they are that damn good

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, vinnyweknuts said:

Would you rather have him than Big Sam?

I'd rather have him sat on the bench than young Appleyard.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, vinnyweknuts said:

I don't know why these money grabbing aresholes don't form their own club if they are that damn good

Because then they would have to use their own money. :o

58 minutes ago, vinnyweknuts said:

Would you rather have him than Big Sam?

No. I was thinking of Boream

6 minutes ago, Shaymen1984 said:

Screenshot_20200630_160318_com.twitter.android.jpg

Is Ollie the only person who has access to NL information AND got a means of communicating during lockdown?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1