2 hours ago, ITMAN said:

See the club Twitter feed says that the BHW game is unlikely to be the 18th July - anyone know whether it will be earlier or is the BHW info looking more likely?

image.png.9364526fd3bcb6193d77e002e55ab1ce.png

• Sad 1

After Jalal agreed terms with Boreham Wood transfer fell through due to him not being able to play in play offs as not signed by 16 March.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

I honestly think we'll beat £100k.

Not a chance. It will slowly dry up way before then. People's pockets are only so deep.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Bubba said:

Not a chance. It will slowly dry up way before then. People's pockets are only so deep.

Not if we keep the fund raising open until just before the season starts. 

The only problen will be people saving for a season ticket but it's only the start of July. 

2 hours ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

After Jalal agreed terms with Boreham Wood transfer fell through due to him not being able to play in play offs as not signed by 16 March.

GOOD! 

2 hours ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

16 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

GOOD! 

They have Ashmore although he's banned and can't play against us but they've recalled a meeting they had on loan at Lincoln.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, chadders said:

They have Ashmore although he's banned and can't play against us but they've recalled a meeting they had on loan at Lincoln.

Be good if they have no GK for the play offs!

8 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

Be good if they have no GK for the play offs!

No GK v Tobi 

Its going to pens isn't it!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Flea said:

No GK v Tobi 

Its going to pens isn't it!

:lol: It will be a big help though if they genuinely have no keeper 

4 hours ago, chadders said:

They've recalled a meeting they had on loan? What does that mean? 

Edited by Erik Everhard

2 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

They've recalled a meeting they had on loan? What does that mean? 

Does this meeting have anything at all to do with the meeting to decide the time of the next meeting so they can have the meeting to decide what's happening with the playoffs in that meeting? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Greggs said:

Does this meeting have anything at all to do with the meeting to decide the time of the next meeting so they can have the meeting to decide what's happening with the playoffs in that meeting? 

It looks like they've signed a player called meeting too. This is really going to confuse things when they have a meeting to decide whether meeting can play in the play offs. It's turning into a Two Ronnies sketch. 

17 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

It looks like they've signed a player called meeting too. This is really going to confuse things when they have a meeting to decide whether meeting can play in the play offs. It's turning into a Two Ronnies sketch. 

At least we seem to now know what the hold up was/is Chester hadnt confirmed what they were going to do. Hopefully now we can progress at speed and get the sodding dates so I can arrange a shift swap. I know I'll be off for the Boreham game if that's midweek. However the semi final weekend 'IF' we make it I'm working the Saturday. Praying for a late kick off or hope we are the Sunday game. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Greggs said:

At least we seem to now know what the hold up was/is Chester hadnt confirmed what they were going to do. Hopefully now we can progress at speed and get the sodding dates so I can arrange a shift swap. I know I'll be off for the Boreham game if that's midweek. However the semi final weekend 'IF' we make it I'm working the Saturday. Praying for a late kick off or hope we are the Sunday game. 

Good luck and I hope you'll still need to swap shifts. 

1 minute ago, Greggs said:

Believe and it will happen

• Like 1

5 hours ago, chadders said:

Presume you mean keeper Grant Smith? Would be interesting if he decided he didn’t want to risk an injury etc by playing 

22 minutes ago, AJS said:

Presume you mean keeper Grant Smith? Would be interesting if he decided he didn’t want to risk an injury etc by playing 

Grant Smith is the only other goalkeeper on the BHW books. He was on a loan deal until the "end of the season" with no recall date set. So, he will probably be their one and only keeper if the other one is suspended.