Player Sponsorship 2020/21 Season - 1 more needed

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

2 full player sponsorships courtesy of Shaymen.net well done to all who chipped in!!!  Please can you all make sure you have paid. Thankyou 

I'll put £10 towards the 2nd player

The club are actively looking for players kit sponsorship for next season, what do people thing about the forum sponsoring a player? Maybe 20 users putting £10 each?    Papa Lazarou - Paid 

Posted Images

Noticed on the Harrogate website that they offer a sponsor a players boots for £75. Maybe this is something for those who cannot stretch to £200 for a shirt sponsorship? 

7 minutes ago, ITMAN said:

Noticed on the Harrogate website that they offer a sponsor a players boots for £75. Maybe this is something for those who cannot stretch to £200 for a shirt sponsorship? 

So it only costs £1500 to ensure they all wear black boots ? Bargain !!!

On 6/27/2020 at 1:03 AM, Wilder Bollox said:

So it only costs £1500 to ensure they all wear black boots ? Bargain !!!

I have a spare tin of black dubbin they could use if they want to go all black. Might take 2 coats to cover up the green ones Browny wears

14 minutes ago, Wilder Bollox said:

Yes :lol: I rang off so that I could access the code she wanted a waited for her to ring back

Yes, that is one of the more recent annoying features of internet banking. I have one account where each time I access it from my laptop it has to send me a code. Great if you have a good mobile signal but useless if you live in an area, as I do, with poor mobile reception.

4 minutes ago, ITMAN said:

Yes, that is one of the more recent annoying features of internet banking. I have one account where each time I access it from my laptop it has to send me a code. Great if you have a good mobile signal but useless if you live in an area, as I do, with poor mobile reception.

I use my phone as my computer meaning the any access codes are in the same device . The worst is the VAT return that, if you select to receive the extra security log in code the code changes when you log out and log back in :doh:

34 minutes ago, Wilder Bollox said:

I use my phone as my computer meaning the any access codes are in the same device . The worst is the VAT return that, if you select to receive the extra security log in code the code changes when you log out and log back in :doh:

Fortunately, for me the accountants deal with all of that mularkey,,,,,,

1 hour ago, Wilder Bollox said:

Slide the screen down and the code is there. Just found out this last week.

13 minutes ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

Slide the screen down and the code is there. Just found out this last week.

It is when they text is as the VAT do with their access code but if the code is on screen or email I'm stuffed . Although I think I can exit the phone screen but not when I'm in a panic

7 minutes ago, Wilder Bollox said:

It is when they text is as the VAT do with their access code but if the code is on screen or email I'm stuffed . Although I think I can exit the phone screen but not when I'm in a panic

If you have iphone when in account just slide the screen down with your thumb and the code will be there.

• Hoddie unpinned this topic