Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, Bubba said:

And obviously where it isnt 'more or less' working, its all the fault of the white population. Bit similar in Halifax where any problems in north Halifax is because of the indigenous white folk. 

To be perfectly honest with you there can be, on the odd occasion, a little commotion between different people from different countries but it doesn't tend to involve white British people. I know a Polish guy was badly beaten about 5 years ago by a gang of white British lads but that was a rare occurnace.

I have hardly ever seen any race related trouble in Leeds. 

Edited by Erik Everhard
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dont worry, Ive worked out what you are like. We are repeatedly told by people like yourself how divided we are as a country. But this division is stoked and encouraged by people like yourself. A

I've copied this, author unknown, but I agree with every word:- According to the BBC today, I'm complicit in hate and racist crimes because I'm White and I won't join in with the meaningless piec

And when we cut through all the ****, this is the main problem. We should be offended that in 2020 people are not being treated equal. We should be looking at how we resolve this, how we stop the

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Erik Everhard said:

To be perfectly honest with you there can be, on the odd occasion, a little commotion between different people from different countries but it doesn't tend to involve white British people. I know a Polish guy was badly beaten about 5 years ago by a gang of white British lads buttjat was a rare occurnace.

I have hardly ever seen any race related trouble in Leeds. 

You are correct about race relations in Leeds,  it tends to be the same in most major cities! Perversely the majority of racists actually live in areas of little immigration!

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, chrisbo61 said:

You are correct about race relations in Leeds,  it tends to be the same in most major cities! Perversely the majority of racists actually live in areas of little immigration!

Perversely the majority of sexual exploitation victims are from areas of high immigration and/or ethnic minorities.

You see, whilst you continue to try and divide and claim the 'white man' is the root cause of all evil, the truth is there is good and bad in all races, religions and creeds. No 'man' is better than any other.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, chrisbo61 said:

You are correct about race relations in Leeds,  it tends to be the same in most major cities! Perversely the majority of racists actually live in areas of little immigration!

As do middle class anarchists. Well, apart from when they go to university and think they have all the answers, when in reality they are blinkered and are all reading from the same script. 

As I've said before the majority of both sides are trouble causing aresholes who are angry with themselves at either their perceived lack of achievement or their middle class or even "higher", background etc. 

Guess what people coming to live here from impoverished countries want? They want to be middle class. They want a good job with a nice house in a nice area, with a good school for their children etc etc. 

I wonder how many people that have moved to the UK from Asia and Africa voted Tory in the last election? 

Edited by Erik Everhard
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

As do middle class anarchists. Well, apart from when they go to university and think they have all the answers, when in reality they are blinkered and are all reading from the same script. 

As I've said before the majority of both sides are trouble causing aresholes who are angry with themselves at either their perceived lack of achievement or their middle class or even "higher", background.

Guess what people coming to live here from impoverished countries want? They want to be middle class. They want a good job with a nice house in a nice area, with a good school for their children etc etc. 

I wonder how many people that have moved to the UK from Asia and Africa voted Tory in the last election? 

Yeh but middle class anarchists are not complaining about immigrants!

Edited by chrisbo61
Link to post
Share on other sites

And here are your real issues when you start talking "isms". Raceism, sexism, fatism,. You name it and theres a T--t out there like this. I hope that Gypsy lad who I cant stand, punches his head off his shoulders when they meet in the ring.

Boxer.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

Guess what people coming to live here from impoverished countries want? They want to be middle class. They want a good job with a nice house in a nice area, with a good school for their children etc etc.

It tends not to be first generation immigrants who cause trouble, rather the second and third generations, at least that's the claim that many make. If true, I'm sure some would argue that's because immigrants are marginalised and starved of opportunity, leading to angry youngsters who view society as something that ignores and distrusts them. I don't know enough about the subject to say one way or the other, but it honestly wouldn't surprise me given how my grandad's generation treated immigrants, and how some of my dad's friends did and continue to do so. The Asian kids I went to school with, and the Asian kids I worked at HMRC alongside, were all pretty angry individuals quick to react. That has to come from somewhere and I for one don't believe it's a genetic thing.

30 minutes ago, Bubba said:

Perversely the majority of sexual exploitation victims are from areas of high immigration and/or ethnic minorities. 

You mean the areas of dense population which, coincidentally, is where immigrants usually live. It disturbs me to see that most of the sexual grooming gangs are 99% of Pakistani descent, but let's not pretend that sexual exploitation doesn't happen anywhere else. The UK's care system is rife with sexual exploitation, as some of those cases regarding grooming gangs has proven. The number of police convicted of sexual offences is high in relation to the general population, and the religious institutions (churches and schools) have long been associated with sexual exploitation of minors. All are appalling, the ones involving staff of so-called trusted institutions even more so, but somehow we don't pay so much attention to them as we do the brown-skinned, usually British-born individuals involved in the much-publicised grooming gangs.

34 minutes ago, Bubba said:

You see, whilst you continue to try and divide and claim the 'white man' is the root cause of all evil ...

Who here is actually claiming that?

5 minutes ago, TommyH72 said:

And here are your real issues when you start talking "isms". Raceism, sexism, fatism,. You name it and theres a T--t out there like this. I hope that Gypsy lad who I cant stand, punches his head off his shoulders when they meet in the ring.

I'm going to try and not get involved in the BLM issue because I'm not even sure of my own thoughts about it, and I'm not sure I understand the point that many are trying to make. But, I think whoever's added 'racist AJ' to that image is deliberately misrepresenting what he's said, and is, in fact, seeking to sow division. It works both ways, doesn't it?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, chrisbo61 said:

Yeh but middle class anarchists are not complaining about immigrants!

No but working class and middle class white, asian, black and whoever else are. 

Do you think that it's only white peoe that complain about current immigration? 

If you do you're sadly mistaken. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Erik Everhard said:

No but working class and middle class white, asian, black and whoever else are. 

Do you think that it's only white peoe that complain about current immigration? 

If you do you're sadly mistaken. 

Only immigrants that are hypocrites complain about immigration.

Edited by chrisbo61
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, TommyH72 said:

And here are your real issues when you start talking "isms". Raceism, sexism, fatism,. You name it and theres a T--t out there like this. I hope that Gypsy lad who I cant stand, punches his head off his shoulders when they meet in the ring.

ps If the only defining characteristic you give about someone is their race, using a derogatory term no less, kinda makes you the racist one, in spite of the point you're trying to make.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Bubba said:

Perversely the majority of sexual exploitation victims are from areas of high immigration and/or ethnic minorities.

You see, whilst you continue to try and divide and claim the 'white man' is the root cause of all evil, the truth is there is good and bad in all races, religions and creeds. No 'man' is better than any other.

Citation, or that's just more bollocks from you!

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, TommyH72 said:

And here are your real issues when you start talking "isms". Raceism, sexism, fatism,. You name it and theres a T--t out there like this. I hope that Gypsy lad who I cant stand, punches his head off his shoulders when they meet in the ring.

Boxer.jpg

He’s a very overhyped racist prick. Lost all respect for him after his RACIST comments last weekend. 

I honestly hope Fury destroys him and ruins his career! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TJAshton said:

He’s a very overhyped racist prick. Lost all respect for him after his RACIST comments last weekend. 

I honestly hope Fury destroys him and ruins his career! 

Fury will teach him a boxing lesson. 

Don't **** with the Gypsies. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, TommyH72 said:

Lest We Forget

Heros.jpg

And 76 years ago those lads walked through europe pissing and graffiti ng all over the nazi insignia still left!

Horses for courses!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...