Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, chrisbo61 said:

Look this is simple! The issue here is that the Israeli government has very strong ties to the tories in this country, most sane people are anti Zionist, however the Israeli propaganda machine is very powerful and has managed to conflate anti Zionism with anti semitism! Ffs I shouldn't have to be telling you this!

What about Jewish families association with the formation of capitalism In 17th century Amsterdam?

Edited by Erik Everhard
  • Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dont worry, Ive worked out what you are like. We are repeatedly told by people like yourself how divided we are as a country. But this division is stoked and encouraged by people like yourself. A

I've copied this, author unknown, but I agree with every word:- According to the BBC today, I'm complicit in hate and racist crimes because I'm White and I won't join in with the meaningless piec

And when we cut through all the ****, this is the main problem. We should be offended that in 2020 people are not being treated equal. We should be looking at how we resolve this, how we stop the

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

But some people within the Labour party have assiciated ALL Jewish peolle with thkse views. 

That's racism and that's what I'm trying to talk to you about. Stop trying to defend anti semites.

Who are these people?

Where is the racism in objecting to a political doctrine?

8 minutes ago, chrisbo61 said:

What about it?

This is also a huge source of anti semitism. That and Jewish families association with banking. 

The Catholic Medici's are never mentioned in the same way but they were a powerful banking dynasty. 

52 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

The policeman who killed George Floyd is being branded a racist but yet his wife is Asian? So I think it’s a classic case of the race card coming out YET AGAIN and the media bigging it up. 

Being racist doesnt mean you are against all races. He might be married to an Asian, but hates black people. Similarly someone may like black people but hate Muslims.

• Like 1
Just now, Bubba said:

Being racist doesnt mean you are against all races. He might be married to an Asian, but hates black people. Similarly someone may like black people but hate Muslims.

There was a picture doing the rounds yesterday on social media of him and his friend who was a black man. 

Just because he killed a black man doesn’t mean he’s racist. can’t just get the race card out at any opportunity 

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, chrisbo61 said:

Who are these people?

Where is the racism in objecting to a political doctrine?

These people were and possibley still are within the Labour Party. 

Have a read of excerts from the report which are in the article on the BBC website. I'm not sure whether the actual report will be online but it might be. 

I suspect most of the report will highlight in a generalised way and perbaps won't name names but will give specific examples.

Jeremy Corbyn agreed with it and was supposed to be sorting it out. 

Edited by Erik Everhard
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

There was a picture doing the rounds yesterday on social media of him and his friend who was a black man. 

Just because he killed a black man doesn’t mean he’s racist. can’t just get the race card out at any opportunity 

He has form for police brutality. From what I can gather and from briefly seeing his actions he's a head strong, violent fool that shouldn't have been allowed to put a uniform on. 

Edited by Erik Everhard
4 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

Totally agree. The race card is played far too often and easily. But I was pointing out that, just because he has an Asian wife, doesnt necessarily mean he isnt racist. And again, an age old defence of someone claiming not to be racist is 'I cant be racist, I have a black friend'.

I dont know whether the police officer is racist or not. Very few people could actually know; I was just pointing out the weaknesses in your defence.

9 minutes ago, Bubba said:

Islam is not a race!

1 minute ago, Bubba said:

Totally agree. The race card is played far too often and easily. But I was pointing out that, just because he has an Asian wife, doesnt necessarily mean he isnt racist. And again, an age old defence of someone claiming not to be racist is 'I cant be racist, I have a black friend'.

I dont know whether the police officer is racist or not. Very few people could actually know; I was just pointing out the weaknesses in your defence.

Yeh i get you. It really is getting used far too many times now and at every opportunity. 

These blm protests are just a bunch of thugs wanting to destroy everything.

I also saw that Tommy Robinson is doing a protest this weekend in London with thousands attending. I’m sure if they end up getting to mix with the BLM protesters it will turn very nasty. 

2 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

Yeh i get you. It really is getting used far too many times now and at every opportunity. 

I also saw that Tommy Robinson is doing a protest this weekend in London with thousands attending. I’m sure if they end up getting to mix with the BLM protesters it will turn very nasty. 

#alwayspunchnazis

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

The majority of people on both sides are arseeholes. 

Put them all in a field in the middle of nowhere and let them argue amongst themselves. But don't let any cameras film the event. If you did that hardly anyone would turn up. 

Edited by Erik Everhard
45 minutes ago, chrisbo61 said:

Islam is not a race!

Agreed. But if someone started shouting off about muslims or Islam they'd be done for racism.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Bubba said:

Agreed. But if someone started shouting off about muslims or Islam they'd be done for racism.

Yes you are right, and I'm sure you will agree it's based on the ignorant assumption that all muslims are of Asian descent!

49 minutes ago, chrisbo61 said:

Yes you are right, and I'm sure you will agree it's based on the ignorant assumption that all muslims are of Asian descent!

It works both ways. Many people of ethinic origin would assume a white person is Christian and from the west.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Erik Everhard said:

But some people within the Labour party have assiciated ALL Jewish peolle with thkse views. 

That's racism and that's what I'm trying to talk to you about. Stop trying to defend anti semites.

Jews aren't a race. They're an ethnoreligious group who many like to portray as a race in order to be able to cast someone as racist when they aren't.

@chrisbo61 is bang on, people conflate being anti-Zionist as being anti-Jewish when in fact they are not the same thing. You can be both of course but most critical thinkers are against Israel, not Judaism or the Jewish ethnoreligious group.

Regards the police running from protestors. The police in the UK operate on what's known as a 'policing by consent' basis. They are not an arm of the state in uniform, but fellow citizens that rely on other citizens to comply with the law. They act only when absolutely necessary and their actions must retain the respect of the public. Confrontational policing, and violence, erodes that respect so must be used sparingly and only as a very last resort when someone is at risk of serious injury or death. Ergo, they will not (or should not) use violence to stop someone defacing a monument. This is also why rubber bullets and water cannons are by law not allowed on mainland Britain (and, in the case of rubber bullets, maybe even Northern Ireland since the Belfast Agreement).

To suggest that the police in France are more worthy is nonsense, the amount of injuries - many serious and life threatening - they inflicted on largely peaceful protestors over the last 12 months, including blinding several innocent bystanders with improper use of rubber bullets.

2 hours ago, TJAshton said:

I really hope this isn't true.

If it is Khan should outlaw both protests on the grounds of public safety.

As you say it will be a blood bath.

56 minutes ago, Papa Lazarou said:

Please God, no! 

Did you honestly think theu wouldn't respond after the trouble last weekend. 

The trouble last weekend was an open invite for them to group up and kick off. They now have their excuse. 

The vast majority of people just want to live their lives in peace. 

Both sets of protestors represent hardly anyone else but themselves. Me, me, me.