3 hours ago, ashy1966 said:

One episode of Fawlty Towers cancelled because of references about the war. 

Baden Powell statue they want taken down apparently because he was a Nazi sympathiser. 

Yet the man who helped defeat the Nazis during WW2 they want his statue removed. 

You couldn't make this stuff up!! What next get fined for wearing a poppy, ban rememberance Sunday? 

No more Rule Britannia at Last Night of the Proms!

• Like 1
  • Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dont worry, Ive worked out what you are like. We are repeatedly told by people like yourself how divided we are as a country. But this division is stoked and encouraged by people like yourself. A

I've copied this, author unknown, but I agree with every word:- According to the BBC today, I'm complicit in hate and racist crimes because I'm White and I won't join in with the meaningless piec

And when we cut through all the ****, this is the main problem. We should be offended that in 2020 people are not being treated equal. We should be looking at how we resolve this, how we stop the

Posted Images

56 minutes ago, Hands Off The Shay said:

I wonder if the Dambusters film will be banned or the scenes cut out because of the dog's name.

At the moment they give a warning at the start of the film.

Scooby Doo could be next up because Shaggy is a rotten representation of the sex industry.

1 hour ago, chrisbo61 said:

Jerusalem for me!

Is the proper English National Anthem for me and should be played at all English sporting events. It is for the cricket and usually being sung by a Paul Potts type singer at full volume and gets me every time.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Shaymus said:

Scooby Doo could be next up because Shaggy is a rotten representation of the sex industry.

Gonna be quiet at Twickenham too for the rugby union six nations games as I think Swing Low Sweet Chariot is a song about slavery.

14 minutes ago, chadders said:

Gonna be quiet at Twickenham too for the rugby union six nations games as I think Swing Low Sweet Chariot is a song about slavery.

It is a song sung by black slaves during British slavery times. It was reappropriated by Ra Ra's. A bitter irony seeing as there are plenty of Union fans at Twickenham who's families were involved in the slave trade. 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, never_shay_die said:

I stumbled across this on Twitter and thought about your post, Bubba.  There's so much to say about this picture that I don't really know where to start! 

IMG-20200610-WA0005.jpg

I've just booked for the premium guard to send the message out to anyone who fancies vandalising mh bird table. 

I've supplied food and toet facilities via "social mediem" which I think is very similar to social media.

Right, time to make some supper for all those survivors of World War 1 before "Gaz" and his mates turn up. What a smashing set of public spirited chaps they are. 

So nice to see the upholders of britains glorious past throwing NAZI salutes in front of the cenotaph! And they wonder why they are called thick. You couldn't make it up.

• Like 2
40 minutes ago, chrisbo61 said:

So nice to see the upholders of britains glorious past throwing NAZI salutes in front of the cenotaph! And they wonder why they are called thick. You couldn't make it up.

Yep, it's an a front to all those that served and lost their lives in WW2. 

As I said in an earlier post I'd stand in front of tje war memorial in Leeds but you'd get labelled as one of those drongo's and to be honest if they did that near me I'd break their arm. 

• Thanks 1