Walked past a 5g mast and is now living at the centre of the flat earth disguised as a lizard!

• Like 2

It does seem strange that we have had a number of "significant" contributors dropping of the radar so to speak. Let's hope all is well with every one of them?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ITMAN said:

It does seem strange that we have had a number of "significant" contributors dropping of the radar so to speak. Let's hope all is well with every one of them?

Speaking from personal experience, yesterday was the first time i came on since the first few days of lockdown. All the politics and coronavirus talk quite frankly depressed me. Badly missing the football and the football-related chat.

Like you say, hope all is well with everyone on here. Hopefully things will get back to some normality in the near future

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, AJS said:

Speaking from personal experience, yesterday was the first time i came on since the first few days of lockdown. All the politics and coronavirus talk quite frankly depressed me. Badly missing the football and the football-related chat.

Indeed, the BBC don’t help matters the way they broadcast either for me.

On a side note I tend to record all documentaries on a series link, then flick through what may be an interesting topic every couple of weeks however every documentary is Covid related so I simply can’t watch that as well as the news! :unsure:

2 hours ago, AJS said:

Like you say, hope all is well with everyone on here. Hopefully things will get back to some normality in the near future

AJS, I do try keep trying to throw out some football related stuff to get away from the constant politics of it all. Like you at one point I stopped participating in any of the non-football related stuff, unfortunately Mr Cummings brought out the worst in me and I succumbed for a short while, but now I am staying away from that topic.

Edited by ITMAN

It's difficult to stick to football when we don't know what will happen.  Regardless of the legal, moral and safety issues the EFL and the NL have been debating a solution for ages but daren't make a decision as whatever they decide legal action will follow from somebody.

Normally at this time of year the season is over, we discuss/debate/argue over how good a season it's been.  Then we are looking forward to the new season, knowing it will start early August.

There is pre-season to come, who have we released, who have we signed, who agrees or otherwise with the signings.  Plus plenty of pie-in-the sky suggestions as to who we should be signing.

All good fun

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Grayski said:

Indeed, the BBC don’t help matters the way they broadcast either for me.

On a side note I tend to record all documentaries on a series link, then flick through what may be an interesting topic every couple of weeks however every documentary is Covid related so I simply can’t watch that as well as the news! :unsure:

Indeed. It's hard to avoid unfortunately

That's the best thing to do, just try and keep yourself occupied somehow. Just need to find something non covid related and you are set.

5 hours ago, ITMAN said:

AJS, I do try keep trying to throw out some football related stuff to get away from the constant politics of it all. Like you at one point I stopped participating in any of the non-football related stuff, unfortunately Mr Cummings brought out the worst in me and I succumbed for a short while, but now I am staying away from that topic.

It's hard to keep it football related when there's no football to talk about. I fully appreciate that. Don't get me started on politics. I just completely try and avoid it now as it also brings the worst out of me. Just trying to go about everyday life as normal as possible

• Like 3

8 hours ago, ITMAN said:

Or the fact people just talk about coronavirus and how **** the government is. Yawn 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, AJS said:

It's had the opposite effect on me. I had stopped visiting and looking pre virus because the half dozen resident experts had polluted almost every football thread with the usual misguided tripe.  I expect I will dip out again as they start to re-emerge. 

• Like 3

On 6/3/2020 at 1:45 AM, Wilder Bollox said:

Looked to be out toward J22 but my geo coordination isn't 100%

Is it one of those new fangled 5G masts going up in flames.....