Sign in to follow this  
Steve Lanzarote

My song for the day, What's yours? Day55

wow some variety today!

this belter is  very personal as an english white boy (mining) engineer who was interviewed in a hotel suite as to whether we wanted to go to South Africa as the firms weren't allowed on campus

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, vinnyweknuts said:

wow some variety today!

this belter is  very personal as an english white boy (mining) engineer who was interviewed in a hotel suite as to whether we wanted to go to South Africa as the firms weren't allowed on campus

Cracking band plus all their associated bands

3 minutes ago, MR. D said:

Some really weird choices of music on here. And I never think its right when the drummer is the vocalist. Just not right. Never, never ever. Like having big Sam as a centre forward.

38 minutes ago, TommyH72 said:

Some really weird choices of music on here. And I never think its right when the drummer is the vocalist. Just not right. Never, never ever. Like having big Sam as a centre forward.

So you are saying Buddy Holly is crap:o He played drums and sang as well as the guitar. Think it was when he was known as Buddy & the two tones before drummer Jerry Allison joined.

He could also play the piano.

Edited by Steve Lanzarote

15 minutes ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

So you are saying Buddy Holly is crap:o He played drums and sang as well as the guitar. Think it was when he was known as Buddy & the two tones before drummer Jerry Allison joined.

He could also play the piano.

The Eagles drummer sang a fair few of their songs. Then a bit further forward, Doves lead singer can play drums and sing and their recognised drummer also sings on some of their tracks. 

Each to their own I suppose.

I feel this is probably one of the best continuation of threads in the history of this site because members are posting music they like each day for others to either listen to and enjoy or not as the cae may be. Other members then either give it a like and perhaps a comment or just leave it. 

But the best thing is there's no arguing. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Erik Everhard said:

The Eagles drummer sang a fair few of their songs. Then a bit further forward, Doves lead singer can play drums and sing and their recognised drummer also sings on some of their tracks. 

Each to their own I suppose.

I feel this is probably one of the best continuation of threads in the history of this site because members are posting music they like each day for others to either listen to and enjoy or not as the cae may be. Other members then either give it a like and perhaps a comment or just leave it. 

But the best thing is there's no arguing. 

I love how varied it is, I've personally listened to music I've never ever heard of.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

Iconic group

I'm glad(all over) you mentioned this steve!

Sorry.

• Haha 1