1 minute ago, TJAshton said:

Cmon mate I thought that were another good Q&A. They can’t give too much away and it’s almost impossible to give any indication as to next season as we don’t know which league we will be in.

In terms of him liking Inih Effiong I hope we arent after him. Seen him released by Dover and the last striker we got from there weren’t great. 

I thought that was another honest Q&A and you can tell they’re happy with the players and really want promotion. 

Just my opinion mate. I did say they can only answer what was given to them..but again the same question was asked multiple times. They even referred to that during the Q&A. 

Just my opinion as I stated. 

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great move for Josh, closer to home and a team who’ll be up there. Think we’ll miss him, real hard worker and one i’d have liked to keep. Seemed like a very likeable bloke as well. Best of luck to him

Good luck to him. Gave it his all. Wish him well 

Tobi Sho-Silva to be our promotion hero!

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

Cmon mate I thought that were another good Q&A. They can’t give too much away and it’s almost impossible to give any indication as to next season as we don’t know which league we will be in.

In terms of him liking Inih Effiong I hope we arent after him. Seen him released by Dover and the last striker we got from there weren’t great. 

I thought that was another honest Q&A and you can tell they’re happy with the players and really want promotion. 

Effiong was quality for Dover this season. With who they've released it looks more of a cost cutting exercise rather than not rating those players.

16 minutes ago, Greggs said:

Just my opinion mate. I did say they can only answer what was given to them..but again the same question was asked multiple times. They even referred to that during the Q&A. 

Just my opinion as I stated. 

Indeed, maybe not enough people posed questions, what did / would you have like to have asked??

2 minutes ago, chadders said:

Indeed, maybe not enough people posed questions, what did / would you have like to have asked??

I asked a multitude of questions on social media. On various points that I have just mentioned on here, not one of them got asked though. 

Just watched the bleep test video on Twitter. Not sure in Binom was lagging behind or just pacing himself.:D

Was Ducky in training?

Edited by ITMAN
56 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

Whilst Effiong wouldn't be my first choice for a new striker, he'd certainly be an improvement on Sho-Silva in that target man role. Him and Redshaw would have the potential to be a very handy partnership at this level

6 minutes ago, AJS said:

Whilst Effiong wouldn't be my first choice for a new striker, he'd certainly be an improvement on Sho-Silva in that target man role. Him and Redshaw would have the potential to be a very handy partnership at this level

Anyone is better to be honest 

21 minutes ago, ITMAN said:

Just watched the bleep test video on Twitter. Not sure in Binom was lagging behind or just pacing himself.:D

Was Ducky in training?

He’s with another player as well to be honest he ain’t that far behind. 

Charlie cooper smashing it 

53 minutes ago, Greggs said:

I asked a multitude of questions on social media. On various points that I have just mentioned on here, not one of them got asked though. 

Ah right, strange because every question received via DM on Facebook / Twitter was asked. Did you send it via DM or as some folk did just post it in the text of the thread? If you, or anybody, want to DM their message(s) please feel free to do so and they will be answered either written or verbally I guess dependant on numbers.  

2 minutes ago, chadders said:

Ah right, strange because every question received via DM on Facebook / Twitter was asked. Did you send it via DM or as some folk did just post it in the text of the thread? If you, or anybody, want to DM their message(s) please feel free to do so and they will be answered either written or verbally I guess dependant on numbers.  

I asked my questions on social media. I'd tell you which one but that would reveal my identity and I'm not interested in that happening. It was on an official page though they asked comment your questions here to the gaffer and Milly. 

2 minutes ago, Greggs said:

I asked my questions on social media. I'd tell you which one but that would reveal my identity and I'm not interested in that happening. It was on an official page though they asked comment your questions here to the gaffer and Milly. 

No fair enough but it deffo said to submit questions by DM. Like I say still got chance to submit them.

I suppose if you’re the Borehamwood Manager and read this forum you will have learnt the following.

1/. we’ve lost our best striker

2/. TSS is useless 

3/. We’re not sure about Redshaw

4/. JBW won’t be fit

5/. our best fullback isn’t match fit 

6/. Which Cam K will turn up ?

All in a days comment for your super supportive FCHT fan !

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Greggs said:

Just seen Chadders lurking in Sainburys :ph34r:

12 minutes ago, Wilder Bollox said:

Just seen Chadders lurking in Sainburys :ph34r:

Sainburys eh you been sniffing red diesel again Farmer Giles. And i'm a Tesco man misen.

51 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

He’s with another player as well to be honest he ain’t that far behind. 

Charlie cooper smashing it 

According to physio Cooper is the fastest in the club and Binnon has the hardest shot.(maybe  CF?)

Just now, Steve Lanzarote said:

According to physio Cooper is the fastest in the club and Binnon has the hardest shot.(maybe  CF?)

I’d hope he has the hardest shot. The mans a machine. 

Cooper is certainly not fastest but looks to be the fittest

Edited by TJAshton
2 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

I’d hope he has the hardest shot. The mans a machine. 

Cooper is certainly not fastest but looks to be the fittest

physio said last season on match day com. Cooper is the fastest in the club and I would have thought he knew.

5 minutes ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

physio said last season on match day com. Cooper is the fastest in the club and I would have thought he knew.

Cooper faster than J Mac, Allen and Hanson:blink: