Sign in to follow this  
Papa Lazarou

Liam McAlinden

35 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

That’s because he was a striker who played up top on his own and played the most games. I’d expect him to be top scorer no matter how poor he is. 

And his primary aim was to hold the ball up to bring the wingers and cam king into the game and get the team up the pitch.

19 minutes ago, Ash said:

And his primary aim was to hold the ball up to bring the wingers and cam king into the game and get the team up the pitch.

Which for him didn’t work out as he never did that unfortunately. Maybe down the glue leagues he might be able too I don’t know. 

2 hours ago, TJAshton said:

Which for him didn’t work out as he never did that unfortunately. Maybe down the glue leagues he might be able too I don’t know. 

Watch our goals from the start of the season until Rodney and Redshaw, the saviours arrived and see how many goals he is involved in. Lots. Can we get better yes but he has been the boo boy from day one for some.

2 minutes ago, Ash said:

Watch our goals from the start of the season until Rodney and Redshaw, the saviours arrived and see how many goals he is involved in. Lots. Can we get better yes but he has been the boo boy from day one for some.

Don´t think so Ash, he was quite well liked early on and prob not the lack of goals the reason fans got on his back for a big lad he seems to lack upper body strengh to hold players off, hence falling over all the time. Remember Lee having to bulk up.

33 minutes ago, Ash said:

No he wasn’t ash you talk shite pal. He was liked at the beginning and even by myself as he was doing what was asked. 

It’s when players dont warrant a place in the team, still get picked and play crap every game and don’t do the job asked of them that’s when people start getting on his back. 

We can do MUCH BETTER

Edited by TJAshton

1 hour ago, nw3casc1 said:

Rumour only...to Rochdale..

Maybe they see something we don't?

All the negative comments towards Liam. 1. he finished our top scorer. 2. he was played out of position. Liam is and was a very good player. Blame his agent. Like someone mentioned above. Another Shaun Tuton (agent wise) feel if he was to play upfront in a two, he would get 15-20 goals in this division

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Gavlar said:

All the negative comments towards Liam. 1. he finished our top scorer. 2. he was played out of position. Liam is and was a very good player. Blame his agent. Like someone mentioned above. Another Shaun Tuton (agent wise) feel if he was to play upfront in a two, he would get 15-20 goals in this division

Would he be a good fit with any of the forwards we have now, or possibly Devante if we could bring him back?

22 minutes ago, Gavlar said:

Never been played as an out and out striker anywhere as far as I know. At Kidderminster they played him in midfield for a lot of his spell there 

On 5/23/2020 at 1:02 PM, Kay Shay-ra Shay-Ra said:

How many chances does Josh need? He's been taking a wage up for an eternity. He never kicked on he hasn't fit in under quite a few managers.

Better squad players about.

That’s my point in we wouldn’t keep McDonald then we certainly won’t miss McAlindon