Sign in to follow this  
FCHT Supporters Club

The Big Experience

On 5/22/2020 at 3:33 PM, Walt Jabsco said:

Would be fun watching some of the known it alls on here joining in with training. Maybe then they would realise that the players are far better footballers than they give them credit for

Then again you might end up with a contract.

50 minutes ago, FCHT Supporters Club said:

With technology these days, who needs flights. You’ve got to be in it to win it though...

He could strap himself onto his drone on its daily visit

Is this funding effort still ongoing, as I noticed from an earlier post it wa to run till the end of JUne, and I have forgotten to take part? 

1 hour ago, ITMAN said:

Is this funding effort still ongoing, as I noticed from an earlier post it wa to run till the end of JUne, and I have forgotten to take part? 

She hasn't ended until midnight Tuesday 

Note to Supporters Club, as there is a problem with DM's, I have paid into the Supporters Club account for entries in the Big Experience, to make sure I got in before the deadline of the end of June. My reference was ITMAN - Big Experience. Hope to have the winning ticket...

Best part if it is a training session with PW and the boys then it is only 5 miles from where I live.:)

Hi ITMan, there isn’t a problem with DM’s other than the fact that we’re not full time paid professionals, we are just volunteers who occasionally read this forum. I’ll log in later and confirm for you. The deadline is still the end of June (tomorrow night), so you’ve not missed the deadline.

You can always contact the Supporters Club via Facebook or Twitter if you’re ever concerned about the levels of customer service.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, robb said:

Hi ITMan, there isn’t a problem with DM’s other than the fact that we’re not full time paid professionals, we are just volunteers who occasionally read this forum. I’ll log in later and confirm for you. The deadline is still the end of June (tomorrow night), so you’ve not missed the deadline.

You can always contact the Supporters Club via Facebook or Twitter if you’re ever concerned about the levels of customer service.

Robb, it was not a criticism of the response times but more a worry on my part that I would miss the boat...

I fully appreciate that all of the work done by the Supporters Club and the efforts of the AFC Halifax members are done on a voluntary basis, and that under the current circumstances and the fact that most of us will still have day jobs to do as well, amplifies the value to cause of what you do.

I will try to use the Twitter accounts more often as this does seem to elicit a faster response to questions.

On 6/29/2020 at 12:48 PM, robb said:

I blame that Roger Bottomley. 

2 hours ago, AGB said:

Would like 2 tickets please.Should i be lucky, will give Pete advice on our first game back in the football league!

I can sort you out another 2 tickets....