Sign in to follow this  
FCHT Supporters Club

The Big Experience

We’re launching The Big Experience today, an exciting money can’t buy prize. If you fancy getting involved 1st team training, lunch with Pete Wild and a personalised gift. It’s for an adult and up to 2 (grand)children. Raffle tickets just £10. Message us to buy tickets. This is a great prize, obviously available when safe to do so. It’s at the training ground too.

1 hour ago, FCHT Supporters Club said:

We’re launching The Big Experience today, an exciting money can’t buy prize. If you fancy getting involved 1st team training, lunch with Pete Wild and a personalised gift. It’s for an adult and up to 2 (grand)children. Raffle tickets just £10. Message us to buy tickets. This is a great prize, obviously available when safe to do so. It’s at the training ground too.

Do we actually get to take part in the training?

Not sure my knee can take a Staunton tackle!

37 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

You will be playing attack v defence against No Sho Silva. 

You will be the defender so you should find it very easy. 

Or you could be the attacker against Clarkey....I just would not want to be trying to mark Devante, although I could manage marking Jack Redshaw at corners.:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, ITMAN said:

Or you could be the attacker against Clarkey....I just would not want to be trying to mark Devante, although

I could manage marking Jack Redshaw at corners.:)

You'd have to stand 10 yards away :D

31 minutes ago, Walt Jabsco said:

Would be fun watching some of the known it alls on here joining in with training. Maybe then they would realise that the players are far better footballers than they give them credit for

No I disagree with you on that. I know a good footballer when I see one and I certainly no a **** player when I see one. 

Connor Thomson for example who played for us under Fullarton, he was classed a professional footballer but I’ve played with better Sunday league players than him. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Walt Jabsco said:

Would be fun watching some of the known it alls on here joining in with training. Maybe then they would realise that the players are far better footballers than they give them credit for

Good point

Waste of time me entering because I can't commit to a full time contract

1 hour ago, Wilder Bollox said:

You'd have to stand 10 yards away :D

either way, I could manage it when it is one he is taking, or I reckon I could win any ariel battles at the other end

2 hours ago, Walt Jabsco said:

I don't want players who look great in training, I want them to deliver the goods on a Sat afternoon, when they have an opposition player in their face.

It reminds me of an Italian National team manager who was fed up with being berated for not being an ex-international player, he said "you do not have to be a horse to be a good jockey." How true.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Walt Jabsco said:

I agree. I would pay to watch a match between the eleven best know it alls on here vs our first team. Ten goal

head start? 

5 hours ago, Walt Jabsco said:

Our players are judged against other similar players at clubs in our division not overweight pie eating juice jockey supporters 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

As an ex Halifax league footballer I would piss it against all of our players and then pass it to TJ and watch it go in off his knee bone. He would celebrate like Ashley Stott and I would sigh with relief, hoping that one day he gets signed by Liversedge reserves (but knowing he wouldn't be good enough on any level). 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Jmc said:

Our players are judged against other similar players at clubs in our division not overweight pie eating juice jockey supporters 

We'll pencil you in as goalkeeper :D if they'll allow us to have 15 players I think we'll have a slight chance

4 hours ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

See you've watched Harry's heroes.:blink:

Razor Ruddock is my role model:D

Not.....

Edited by ITMAN
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 5/22/2020 at 1:08 PM, FCHT Supporters Club said:

How about all those who buy a season ticket before the end of June get a free entry into this raffle .. 

might encourage a few to part with their money now 

nick 

2 minutes ago, FCHT Supporters Club said:

Thank you to those who have purchased tickets. It’s good to see some members of the forum buying just to have lunch with Pete Wild. 

Would he pay for my flights?:rolleyes: