1. 1. Well?

• Already bought
    • Buying when I get chance
    • Waiting to see developments
    • No plans to buy this season, but usually do
    • No plans to buy, rarely do anyway
    • No plans to buy, never have

2 hours ago, chadders said:

Ha we're doomed with this Diane Abbottesque arithmetic.

I must admit that not having been to the barbers for a goof few weeks now my barnet is beginning to look a bit Abbotesque...

Apologies for my poor adding up, that's what you get doing things in a hurry. However, as we are now being promised 250k tests per day then it should still be achievable in a shorter time.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hoddie said:

I believe so, yes. Except for one in the office, the players, Wild and others.

It's difficult to find the balance and what Town have done is morally better than the likes of Norwich, and some massive, massive companies outside of the game.

What Halifax have done is bang on, they cant afford to pay the wages obviously and if they keep one member of staff on then they can still trade and bring in money. If all staff are furloughed then no income can be created

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Papa Lazarou said:

What Halifax have done is bang on, they cant afford to pay the wages obviously and if they keep one member of staff on then they can still trade and bring in money. If all staff are furloughed then no income can be created

I thought if someone was furloughed the max. amount HMRC would poppy up was £2500 per month, so on that basis no players is earning big bucks.

28 minutes ago, ITMAN said:

I thought if someone was furloughed the max. amount HMRC would poppy up was £2500 per month, so on that basis no players is earning big bucks.

Yes that's correct, it's no indication of what you earn though

3 hours ago, chadders said:

Yes who'd have thought 8 weeks hair growth would weigh a stone....... well that's what the weighing scales are telling me.

Your scales say get off you fat bast#rd:lol:

15 minutes ago, eddie said:

Your scales say get off you fat bast#rd:lol:

As opposed to yours that say naught..  ....... .. . .   juggernaut :P

4 minutes ago, chadders said:

As opposed to yours that say naught..  ....... .. . .   juggernaut :P

Jokes poor as ever 

3 hours ago, Papa Lazarou said:

Yes that's correct, it's no indication of what you earn though

That's the point, a player could be on £1000 per week but would only get 80% of that up to a max. of £2500 a month, so effectively it would be a drop of £1500 a month while furloughed. As I am not in a position to be furloughed I have no experience of it and whether the 80% to be paid is still subject to PAYE and NI

15 minutes ago, ITMAN said:

and whether the 80% to be paid is still subject to PAYE and NI

...it is. And employee pension contributions and other mandatory deductions like court-mandated child support, etc. Technically affects the amount paid by certain benefits like Maternity Pay, too, as your average weekly pay will reduce. But it's still a great deal by any measure and I've certainly not seen anything as generous reported elsewhere.

1 hour ago, ITMAN said:

That's the point, a player could be on £1000 per week but would only get 80% of that up to a max. of £2500 a month, so effectively it would be a drop of £1500 a month while furloughed. As I am not in a position to be furloughed I have no experience of it and whether the 80% to be paid is still subject to PAYE and NI

Yes it is

Apparently sold over a hundred tickets so far 

• Like 1

Ok. It’s time to own up. Which of you (5) tight buggers wanted their season ticket money back ?                
(Figure courtesy of latest update)

• Like 1