Jump to content
Nick

Are you buying a season ticket?

Well?   

88 members have voted

  1. 1. Well?

    • Already bought
      12
    • Buying when I get chance
      24
    • Waiting to see developments
      33
    • No plans to buy this season, but usually do
      8
    • No plans to buy, rarely do anyway
      6
    • No plans to buy, never have
      5


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, chadders said:

Ha we're doomed with this Diane Abbottesque arithmetic.

I must admit that not having been to the barbers for a goof few weeks now my barnet is beginning to look a bit Abbotesque...

Apologies for my poor adding up, that's what you get doing things in a hurry. However, as we are now being promised 250k tests per day then it should still be achievable in a shorter time.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hoddie said:

I believe so, yes. Except for one in the office, the players, Wild and others.

It's difficult to find the balance and what Town have done is morally better than the likes of Norwich, and some massive, massive companies outside of the game.

What Halifax have done is bang on, they cant afford to pay the wages obviously and if they keep one member of staff on then they can still trade and bring in money. If all staff are furloughed then no income can be created

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Papa Lazarou said:

What Halifax have done is bang on, they cant afford to pay the wages obviously and if they keep one member of staff on then they can still trade and bring in money. If all staff are furloughed then no income can be created

I thought if someone was furloughed the max. amount HMRC would poppy up was £2500 per month, so on that basis no players is earning big bucks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, ITMAN said:

I thought if someone was furloughed the max. amount HMRC would poppy up was £2500 per month, so on that basis no players is earning big bucks.

Yes that's correct, it's no indication of what you earn though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, chadders said:

Yes who'd have thought 8 weeks hair growth would weigh a stone....... well that's what the weighing scales are telling me.

Your scales say get off you fat bast#rd:lol:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, eddie said:

Your scales say get off you fat bast#rd:lol:

 

As opposed to yours that say naught..  ....... .. . .   juggernaut :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, chadders said:

As opposed to yours that say naught..  ....... .. . .   juggernaut :P

Jokes poor as ever 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Papa Lazarou said:

Yes that's correct, it's no indication of what you earn though

That's the point, a player could be on £1000 per week but would only get 80% of that up to a max. of £2500 a month, so effectively it would be a drop of £1500 a month while furloughed. As I am not in a position to be furloughed I have no experience of it and whether the 80% to be paid is still subject to PAYE and NI

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, ITMAN said:

 and whether the 80% to be paid is still subject to PAYE and NI

...it is. And employee pension contributions and other mandatory deductions like court-mandated child support, etc. Technically affects the amount paid by certain benefits like Maternity Pay, too, as your average weekly pay will reduce. But it's still a great deal by any measure and I've certainly not seen anything as generous reported elsewhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ITMAN said:

That's the point, a player could be on £1000 per week but would only get 80% of that up to a max. of £2500 a month, so effectively it would be a drop of £1500 a month while furloughed. As I am not in a position to be furloughed I have no experience of it and whether the 80% to be paid is still subject to PAYE and NI

Yes it is

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apparently sold over a hundred tickets so far 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok. It’s time to own up. Which of you (5) tight buggers wanted their season ticket money back ?                
(Figure courtesy of latest update)

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...