Fair warning! All off-topic posts will be moved to off-topic section once we have confirmed dates for play-offs. ×
Nick

Are you buying a season ticket?

Well?   

88 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Already bought
    • Buying when I get chance
    • Waiting to see developments
    • No plans to buy this season, but usually do
    • No plans to buy, rarely do anyway
    • No plans to buy, never have

Bought mine, once we get more confirmation around when the season starts and fixtures maybe a second.

There will be no Football behind closed doors at this Level ,I doubt there will be spectators allowed in grounds before a vaccine is found so it’s a no for me it could be 2021 before spectators are allowed in grounds again.

Already bought 2. Town are my team and when football returns I want to be sure I can still watch the Shaymen.

• Like 1

It’ll only serve as chucking money at the club as a Shayman up north, but for those expecting to attend 15/23 games or more next season—just under two thirds isn’t it?—I’d strongly encourage it.

It might not maximise the money Town get in this season, but what they arguably need more is an injection over the next few months instead, which is probably the aim of these tickets without making the season ticket a dopey price like £340+ once again.

Assuming no disruptions next season, I’d be paying a few score more than what I’d otherwise pay, but those who bought it last season must all consider it, if they’re fortunate enough not to be looking after #1 instead.

Im committed to renewing with my group for the next season. Agreement done in principle and I don’t see any reason why it will fall through. 

3 hours ago, Nick said:

Yes 

No from me due to holidays and being on call with work.

Can we have a poll that shows percentages?I tried setting one up the other day but the phone said no due to the sites security?

Edited by shayman7

7 hours ago, Nick said:

Yes 

Nick could you add a poll as the originator then we can see the progress without scrolling through page after page 

You can change your vote as required. I think anyway. If not we can repeat poll in a couple of weeks.