3 hours ago, Cheadle End said:

Rodney has signed for Vale for a lot less money than he was offered by County (both 3 year deals), maybe he didn’t fancy playing out wide.? Tweet Seddon he will tell you he has taken less money. Vale fans will be pleased with that.

Less money because your yet another club throwing your money about,  your the new FYLDE.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Blueblood said:

Less money because your yet another club throwing your money about,  your the new FYLDE.

Your not jealous are you ?, if you can’t see the difference between us and Fylde then you are thicker than you sound, I suppose if your team came into money you wouldn’t buy better players would you...Jealous hypocrite.

4 hours ago, Cheadle End said:

Rodney has signed for Vale for a lot less money than he was offered by County (both 3 year deals), maybe he didn’t fancy playing out wide.? Tweet Seddon he will tell you he has taken less money. Vale fans will be pleased with that.

yeah that makes sense

2 hours ago, Cheadle End said:

I was wrong , never expected him to turn down extra basic, plus bonuses and signing on fees.

sorry i cant believe Rodney has gone for a poorer deal at a league team, no disrespect

9 minutes ago, vinnyweknuts said:

sorry i cant believe Rodney has gone for a poorer deal at a league team, no disrespect

He went to Vale for his own reasons, money to him obviously isn’t everything.

10 minutes ago, Cheadle End said:

He went to Vale for his own reasons, money to him obviously isn’t everything.

League football and perhaps being the hope of being utilised better than gannon did with him last season. 

So, without revealing my sources (although some on here do know them), Rodney didn't sign for Stockport due to one major reason - they never approached him. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Flea said:

So, without revealing my sources (although some on here do know them), Rodney didn't sign for Stockport due to one major reason - they never approached him. 

Your source is a liar, fact.

Just now, Cheadle End said:

Your source is a liar, fact.

Well if he's lying about it he will be out of a job very soon. Odd that he'd lie about something as inconsequential as this, yet consistently provide valid information for years on everything else. 

A bit like Vardy , Rodney used FC Halifax as a springboard to climb the league and didn’t entertain ridiculous offers (or not) from lowly stockpot.

7 minutes ago, Forever a Shayman said:

Port Vale are bigger than Salford ,Stockport and the Shaymen that is a fact and why wouldn’t Rodney want to go and play for them .

no ones bigger than the shaymen:D

• Like 2