Just now, Sparrow said:

I would say we should meet face to face when our teams play each other.. but it looks like we might not be in same league for a while bigman?

Not a problem for me, will meet you wherever you want.

5 minutes ago, Cheadle End said:

Champions next season, put your giro on it.

With your record of predictions it may well be worth putting money on Stockport to escape through the trap door. Another season with the likes of Didi Hamman and Abs Baggie

1 minute ago, Cheadle End said:

It’s not bad at all as you will see with our signings, think you are doing Rodney a disservice, he wants to play cf and is sticking to his guns , I respect him for that.

I would grant you that but it is still a fact that the bright lights and promise of a NL winners medal next season was not enough to convert him to the cause....

Just now, Kay Shay-ra Shay-Ra said:

S**t squad = Playoffs pal......where did you finish you absolute Cockwomble

Straw clutcher, let’s see what happens next season ..... or maybe you will be in the football league LMFAO, deluded.

1 minute ago, ITMAN said:

I would grant you that but it is still a fact that the bright lights and promise of a NL winners medal next season was not enough to convert him to the cause....

Only time will tell , Rodney is doing what’s best for him, he would only have been a squad player at EP and maybe that swayed him.

3 minutes ago, ewalsh said:

With your record of predictions it may well be worth putting money on Stockport to escape through the trap door. Another season with the likes of Didi Hamman and Abs Baggie

Don’t live in the past mate, the future is Blue, Stockport Blue.

This troll has mis-spelt his pseudonym , it should be N for Nob.

Now Mr N o b end go back to your PS4 and wind up your plastic Manc mates and leave us to get on with our play off preparations.

Yeah those you aren’t in. 

Just now, shaymenRup said:

This troll has mis-spelt his pseudonym , it should be N for Nob.

Now Mr N o b end go back to your PS4 and wind up your plastic Manc mates and leave us to get on with our play off preparations.

Yeah those you aren’t in. 

Another aggressive little Tyke, what is it with you weirdos ? I present you with facts and your like a load of Yorkshire terriers, entertaining half hour that was, don’t think you will get past Boreham Wood but you never know, I wish you well .

Don’t live in the past mate, the future is Blue, Stockport Blue.

And besides two players signed the wrong side of 30 what do you have to show for all this “investment” exactly? 

Complete odd ball coming on here, must be such an exciting time to be a Stockport fan that you’ve got to lurk around other teams. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ewalsh said:

And besides two players signed the wrong side of 30 what do you have to show for all this “investment” exactly? 

Complete odd ball coming on here, must be such an exciting time to be a Stockport fan that you’ve got to lurk around other teams. 

Keep up at the back, the investment came the week before the lockdown, when other fans come onto our message board we interact with them, lurking? never known a message board like yours for , well idiots no other word for it.

8 minutes ago, Cheadle End said:

Keep up at the back, the investment came the week before the lockdown, when other fans come onto our message board we interact with them, lurking? never known a message board like yours for , well idiots no other word for it.

why do u keep coming back on it then gob s h I t e?

There you go again Big mouth, you will talk yourself into trouble, you are incapable of stringing a few sentences together without abuse, you give your fellow Yorkies a bad name, we will discuss this further at the Shay, hopefully in September, ok Big mouth ?

11 minutes ago, Cheadle End said:

we are really sorry for making you feel un welcome..the fact we have a much smaller inferior team to the mighty stockport and much smaller budget than the mighty stockport we apologise for been in the playoffs on bt sports 17th july 7 PM 

There you go again Big mouth, you will talk yourself into trouble, you are incapable of stringing a few sentences together without abuse, you give your fellow Yorkies a bad name, we will discuss this further at the Shay, hopefully in September, ok Big mouth ?

bring your sleeping bag gob s h I t e

• Thanks 1

You seem really confident we are going to stay at this level. 

We have had a hell of a season. Against all odds really. Maybe you could show us some respect for that if your going to come on here. 

1 minute ago, Sparrow said:

we are really sorry for making you feel un welcome..the fact we have a much smaller inferior team to the mighty stockport and much smaller budget than the mighty stockport we apologise for been in the playoffs on bt sports 17th july 7 PM 

bring your sleeping bag gob s h I t e

Sleeping bag not required.

1 minute ago, Greggs said:

You seem really confident we are going to stay at this level. 

We have had a hell of a season. Against all odds really. Maybe you could show us some respect for that if your going to come on here. 

Look at my past posts, they were reasonable and not abusive,I show respect where it’s due not to wannabe keyboard warriors, perhaps you’d better give sparrow some support, we will sell tickets for this.

54 minutes ago, Cheadle End said:

Living in Halifax !!!! now I know your off your rocker, classic.

Life in Stockport must be awful if you willingly choose to spend your free time on a Halifax Town forum

• Haha 1