3 hours ago, Shaymen Stats said:

He scored 22 goals in 46 matches for The Shaymen (roughly one in two). 

I think we would take a player of that calibre now......

We've been pinning our hopes on this one guy for far too long now. He's never been our player, and despite his alleged love for the club its not really about that, it's his job at the end if the day. Money talks. 

It's time we all move on I'm afraid. We need to find the next Vardy, Horsfield or Gregory. Not easy.

Redshaw will now be isolated up front, without any quality service from midfield or out wide, and the answer isn't to play you know who. 

5 minutes ago, shaymen_x said:

We've been pinning our hopes on this one guy for far too long now. He's never been our player, and despite his alleged love for the club its not really about that, it's his job at the end if the day. Money talks. 

It's time we all move on I'm afraid. We need to find the next Vardy, Horsfield or Gregory. Not easy.

Redshaw will now be isolated up front, without any quality service from midfield or out wide, and the answer isn't to play you know who. 

Allen and Redshaw could cause havoc if played the right way, think nice new decent pitches and a ore season feel to the games will help us Personally.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, shaymen down under said:

Allen and Redshaw could cause havoc if played the right way, think nice new decent pitches and a ore season feel to the games will help us Personally.

Yes, it's time for Wild to believe in Allen. I rate Allen but he needs to be given the prominence he deserves from now on. 

My frustration about Rodney is that everyone, including the club have seen him as the saviour, but it's the law of diminishing returns. We've all put a lot of energy into supporting him and he's now off into the sunset. 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Shaymen1984 said:

I'm sure I remember one game where TSS and Redshaw, playing close together, worked well! 

Any news on Josh MacDonald? 

think wrexham in fa trophy played well together 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Shaymen1984 said:

I'm sure I remember one game where TSS and Redshaw, playing close together, worked well! 

Any news on Josh MacDonald? 

his contract finishes this season word is not being extended if true.

35 minutes ago, Shaymen1984 said:

Torquay away in the Trophy. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

Fully expect that to be honest, shame as he had such potential, injury affected him badly and then never really given a chance when he got back. Wouldn't be surprised to see him at Whitby Town next season as his former Marske manager is at Whitby 

1 hour ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

Hardly surprising but it's a shame. He had the potential to play in the football league but never quite kicked on. Still think he could have a big part to play in the playoffs as an impact sub if we want to change things up. He's always got an assist in him

• Like 1

Rodney has been a great signing, helping the club survive last season and keeping us in the playoffs this season. However these players got us to the top of the league without him. (Accepting McAlinden played a huge part) We need every player to play their part. The fittest team with have an advantage and if we can share the goals around like we did at the start of the season we have a great chance. Project playoff is achievable.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, LeedsShaymen said:

We got in this position without Rodney, we can make it without him as well. My prediction is if we beat Boreham then we’re due a win against Harrogate and I think we’ll turn them over as well. Remember the saying footballs a funny old game, after all the stick he’s taken and all the poor performances you watch TSS score the winner to take us up......

We owe all 3 teams a beating but I'll be over the moon with a win against Boramwood. 

Win that first game and things will start to hot up and we'll start to really believe. 

Edited by Erik Everhard
  • Like 2

Do Stockport know that Port Vale have signed their player?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Wilder Bollox said:

Soon be available for loan

That would be interesting...they already have 2 regular strikers, they have signed Rodney and are still on the lookout for a 4th. Maybe he likes warming the bench.

Can't blame him for joining a league team, would have thought less of him if he had gone to another National team. Hope settles he down there & makes a success of it, good luck Dave

Edited by Roy Race
  • Like 2

Can’t blame him for signing a three year deal at a league club. Wouldn’t shock me if we had him back on loan at some point next season though

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, AJS said:

Can’t blame him for signing a three year deal at a league club. Wouldn’t shock me if we had him back on loan at some point next season though

Even if we get up to the EFL and are playing in the same division?