Sign in to follow this  
Shaymen2008

Harry Redknapp

Has said that when the English game resumes after the shutdown he would like to purchase a lower league football club. Division One or Two or even a National League club but they must have potential. 

Maybe a possible buyer should Mr B decide it's time to retire?

Why would we want him !!

How the hell can you get away on tax fraud with £250k in a bank account in your dogs name :doh: 

Sorry but don’t like him or Big Sam wouldn’t trust them as far as I could throw John Parkin :o

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Wilder Bollox said:

Easier to move the whole of Halifax down there

They would not let us in, we would be seen as riff-raff, but we could go live in Poole

Wheeler dealer sticky fingers.

He makes me cringe every time I see him on tv, wouldn’t trust him at all. If he walks in I walk out.

Only felt this way before when the IRA man walked in, Kelly. I stayed put as I quickly realised he was short term.

On 5/16/2020 at 7:41 PM, chadders said:

Long commute from The Sandbanks ;)

FlyBE from Eastleigh to LABIA (Leeds and Bradford International Airport) , simples, oh hang on!

• Like 1

On 5/20/2020 at 8:09 PM, vinnyweknuts said:

FlyBE from Eastleigh to LABIA (Leeds and Bradford International Airport) , simples, oh hang on!

You would have to fly via Gatwick - oh I forgot that will be shutting down soon as well....

I like the guy (I also like Allardyce too) when it comes to them talking about football, managing and in their general "lads banter" vibe they give. I wouldn't trust either at our club though. Harry comes across as very likeable in the programmes I've seen him in (Just finished Harry's heros and he comes across as quite relaxed and fun to be around) but yeah, I'm not sure I could trust him with finances. 

Its a shame too as for years I wanted Allardyce as the England manager as I felt his almost OTT attention to detail on tactics would help get the best out of a bunch of players that often failed to perform for the national team, yet he managed one game before screwing it up with greed. 

• Like 1

On 5/20/2020 at 7:14 PM, Burnleynill said:

Kelly not an IRA man

Correct. You’ve got to love the old blinkered British view of the world. 

2 hours ago, Stasi Pants said:

Correct. You’ve got to love the old blinkered British view of the world. 

No he wasn't he just made a very foolish statement backing an IRA activist a few years earlier.

IRA, UDA, UFV, anyone who kills innocent people are scum in my book.

But if anyone had an excuse to kick back and be angry and agree with Martin McGuinnes, it was Kelly.

More justification than the Neanderthal far right who seem to be ok with British terrorists?