Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Lanzarote

My song for the day, What's yours? Day40

Recommended Posts

Right im going to get some stick for this = Joan Hamond singing One fine day,this was the first 78 i got but my dad sat on it so it didnt last long ( Steve )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Janis said:

Right im going to get some stick for this = Joan Hamond singing One fine day,this was the first 78 i got but my dad sat on it so it didnt last long ( Steve )

You must have a posh family Janice. Glad you sat on that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stasi Pants said:

Anyone else have the distinction of visiting his birth and burial place, Batley and Lugano?

at least he got them the right way round, to be born in Lugano and die in Batley would be heartbreaking

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stasi Pants said:

Anyone else have the distinction of visiting his birth and burial place, Batley and Lugano?

I've been to Batley, but only got as far as Como!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, chrisbo61 said:

I've been to Batley, but only got as far as Como!

I can recommend Lugano, but there’s no Fox’s Biscuits factory.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Stasi Pants said:

I can recommend Lugano, but there’s no Fox’s Biscuits factory.

The Fox family had the only rotating house I've ever seen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

Your thinking of Sam.:rolleyes:

Your eyes aren't included . Mrs Fox had a large bungalow at Lower Batley, Low Lane, it rotated so the lounge always faced the sun (I assume it still does although it got rather grown in which may have slightly defeated its original objective

Edited by Wilder Bollox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...